The Mistress Will Fall

The sunlight fell replacing it with the eerie sight of the moonlight. Honestly, I myself was scare. Scare, not for my life. Rather others lives. Jesse's, Aubrey's, Stacie's, and especially Chloe's. My heart pounding as we quickly yet silently run through the snowing woods. The plan was simply well seem simply. Killing off the mistress and ruler of the Vampire kingdom won't be easy, but it must be done. For I am the true ruler of the vampire kingdom. As we carefully run, we hear a twig snap. Pausing, silence.
We look around and see nothing.
There was a low growl before the bush shook, seeming as something ran off.
"What was that?"I question."Was it a vampire?" Stacie shook her head, biting her bottom lip,"No. It had this weird scent like,"She paused sniffing again."Wet Dog."Okay, there's no time to waste. We decide to move along.

An hour past and we stood a mile away from the vampire kingdom. We decide to attack at midnight. And I'm guessing it's around nine o' clock. Our small lanterns are the only warmth. Making a fire would only bring attention to the enemy, lanterns and our jackets should be enough to keep us warm by midnight. "Alright we have our plan but one thing is for sure. We must protect Beca at all time-"
"I'm not useless, you know." I cut Jesse off."I was raised to hunt vampires."
"But you're the only human here..." His sentence trailed off. Of course he's right. I'm human. I have no power against the Mistress!

"Beca is right," Chloe squeezed my hand."She may be human but she can take down the mistress."She knows when I need encouraging words. I guess that's why I love her. I smiled at her before turning my attention back to Jesse."I will be okay. I promise." Jesse blue eyes shined. He pull out his pinky and I wrap it around my own pinky."I pinky promise." We both smile. It was as if we were kids again. Innocent kids, innocent kids that no longer exist. Stacie drop many strolls."These strolls are the maps throughout the whole kingdom. While I know when the mistress will be at bed by heart since I was a slave to that bitch- That may help a bit, but what we need a bait."

"What is something the mistress wants or desire?"I asked. Everyone is silent, everyone look at Chloe who looks shameful. Everything fell into piece."Chloe? The mistress desire Chloe?" I look at Chloe, hoping for some explanation. She squeezed my hand- sighing, she tells me. "I was in a young growth for a vampire. It's different for humans who goes through puberty. Meanwhile humans and vampires body changes as well as their voice. Vampire though, vampires hormones are high and crazy. We female vampires crave attention like dogs in heat. The mistress had her eye on me and decide to take my disadvantage and turn this to her advantage. I was craving for 'needs' and... The mistress fulfilled my needs. I was not thinking- my body was in control. Although it was mostly body needs for my side. However, the mistress wanted more from me. She wanted me to be her queen." I growled in anger- This bitch shall not have my love!"I have a great idea on how to bait the bitch know as the ruler."
The mistress will fall.

Shits about to go down!!!!! Comment your thoughts about this chapter! Thanks for reading!
Bye!