"You're A Vampire!"

The morning chirps of birds had awoken me, groaning in annoyance I shove the pillow on my face, attempting to sound off the birds. I felt a jab on my left side. I pull the pillow out my face and glared at Chloe. Chloe and her stupid beautiful face! And her stupid beautiful eyes! I felt a chill course around my body. Now fully awake I notice I am nude! I look back at Chloe and notice she too is nude.
Suddenly, everything from last night came back. Us running as fast as we can to the cabin and immediately attacking each other with kisses so passionate it was blissful. My body craved her touch as much as she craved mines. Screaming, blissful noises and nails dragging on my back-

I blush just thinking about last night. Chloe giggle,"I'm guessing you're remembering last night." I nod my head, blushing madly. Damn, last night was filled with many strong emotions. Shaking my head at what we done last night."Did we really had sex at a time like this?" I chuckle. Chloe place a soft kiss to my cheek before getting up. She stretch her muscles, and I couldn't help but stare. I was taking in the beauty of her body. She's a real life Greek goddess. So damn gorgeous.
"Wow princess, you stare at me like you never seen me nude."Chloe joked.
"I know. I just can't help but admire your beautiful body."
"You're quite the charmer, princess." I lay my head, eyes on the wooden celling. I can't help but feel this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know something is going to happen.

To deep in my thoughts, I just notice Chloe had straddle my waist. Skin to skin, love to love. She grin at me- oh dear god! This woman!

I lean up and kiss her lips. A knock at the door stop our movement. Chloe immediately leap out and place her clothes on. I did the same, holding on a switch blade. We glance at each other before quietly walking to the door. I grab the knob and swifty open the door- ready to stake the vampire but I stopped.

"Jesse?" I wrap my arms around him, weeping on his chest. He's cold as ice. I feel this different enegry from him. I pull away and look at him. He just grin with two sharp fangs poking out.
"You're a vampire!"