"We Head Out at 8."

Sitting down while Jesse explains what had happen, briefly hiding the sorrow in his voice when speaking about our brother and father's death.
"So yeah," He chuckle awkwardly, "Ironically, I'm now a vampire." I understand he's trying to lighten up the mood, deciding I should too. I chuckled,"And ironically, I'm in love with a vampire." My eyes flicker over Chloe who is talking with Aubrey and this other female in the kitchen. Jesse chuckle and blushed-"I too can say I'm in a love with one." I know he's talking about Aubrey. I wrap my arms around him, hugging him because I can. I can sense that he's different, yet I can still feel the same old Jesse. Enough with this loving sibling, I pull back.
"Look Jesse, I have many things to fill you i-"

"She's a princess!"I hear Aubrey shouted. The blonde vampire came marching in, her face was utter surprise."You're the daughter of Ruler Mitchell? I didn't know he had a child!" I nod my head feeling odd about the title."I am indeed the daughter of ruler Mitchell. My father had ran away from the kingdom once my mother who was human gave birth to me. As my father had ran, Chloe who seem very young bump into my father and attempt to grab me for it was her order. But I guess something had stop her...."Pausing I look at Chloe, smiling warmly."She hid away like my father ordered. My father was killed by the mistress. Soon after this woman found us but was attack by vampires- Chloe killed them off and she led the woman to a nearby village because I was injury badly. Chloe had saved my life and I'm grateful for it....."By the time I finish Jesse raised his hand-"Yes Jesse?"
"So if you're the princess does that make me a prince since I'm your brother?"He grin and I couldn't keep my laugh. I nod my head,"Yeah why the hell not?"He pump a fist in the air.

"Are you going to take the kingdom back?"The tall brunette vampire asked me. I nod my head and her green eyes glowed more,"So you have a plan on how to kill the most powerful bitch in the whole vampire kingdom?" It took me a moment to think but nothing really came to mind. I look back at Chloe with a warm smile, she squeezed my hand. I look back at them before confidently saying,
"We head out at 8."

I apologize for not updating but here's a chapter for forgiveness! 
You forgive me? Comment your thoughts on this chapter!