*Small Portion or Whole Deal?

Once the door was shut, Chloe turn to her friend.

"Really Aubrey? can't you see I'm doing what our mistress is asking us to do?"Chloe says her tone fill with annoyances.

Aubrey rolled her eyes,"Yes Chloe, the mistress asked you to screw the vampire hunter!"

Chloe roll her eyes,"I wasn't going to do anything just tease her a bit, make her squirm a bit and cut her off."

"Whatever Beale! We'll I'm going to go get some firewood and fruits for Jesse when he wakes up."Chloe lift her eyebrow at the mention of the man.

"Speaking of the man. Why did you save him? I mean it would of been easier to manipulate her since she would of been devastated from his death." Aubrey did not replied instead she walk towards the door, but Chloe swiftly flash at the door, blocking the exit. She cross her arms and held a stare that says,'Spit it out'

Aubrey sigh,"It's nothing. Please if you may get the hell out of my way!" Chloe glare at Aubrey before stepping out the way, allowing the blonde to leave the cabin.

Chloe stood alone,'Okay Chloe. You have an advantage with the vampire hunter. She seems to be attract to you since she did not pulled away from the kiss, in fact she seem to enjoyed it. Ha fool! Alright, I should continue to seduce her until I gain her trust- it should be easy since she easily falls for my eyes... Mistress will be very pleased...' She sigh and lay on the couch, her eyes slowly closed and her mind drift to sleep.

•-•---------------------------------------•-•

The silence of the woods is eerie for the young girl with red locks. She grip the collar of her coat and a small fog escape her lips as she exhale. She walk further through the nightly woods. Fear filled her body when the sounds of howls covered the silence of the woods. She exhale again and continue to walk further. She hears snaps of branches and begin to sprint through the words. The sounds of snarls, growls, and scattering steps
followed behind her. She's picking up her speed. She turn around only to hit herself with a hanging branch. She fell back, eyes closing and opening. The last thing she hears is a growl and multiple howls before everything fades black...

•-•--------------------------------------•-•

"Chloe!"The redhead woman sit up and stare at the vampire hunter who has worry eyes."Sorry to wake you up but uh- I found a cool rock... And I thought you'll like it." Chloe want to literally rip out that cute little nerdy smile off her face with her bare hands. But no she must follow through the plan.

Beca reach in her coat pocket and pulled out a heart shape rock. She gives the small rock to Chloe who couldn't help but smile. 'How cute of this- Chloe stay focus. It's just a stupid rock shape as a heart which she decide to give it to you.' Chloe shook her head and smiled at the brunette.

"Aww you're too cute! Thanks."She replies which cause the vampire hunter to blush.

"Ah. Chloe can we talk about the kiss?"

"Hmm I can't seem to remember what kiss?"Chloe smirk. Beca takes a seat next to Chloe."Maybe you can remind me which kiss."The brunette blush at the words the beautiful woman has said.

"I-I uh-...I-I."She stammered.  With both hands she grab Beca's face, leaning closer.

"That is... If you want me to remember."Beca gulp at the sight of those damn blue eyes. Those blue eyes gleaming like a glow stone, blue as the snow when it melts. Blue like the crystal lake, and like a lake she can dive in and swim inside those pools of blue for hours. Beca blink feeling the contact of the other woman's lips on hers. Their lips are such a perfect fit. Chloe pull back with a sly smile,"Oh now I remember." Chloe smile even more seeing how easily it is to make the vampire hunter into puddle.

"So- uh... About the kiss."Beca cleared her throat."What does it mean?"

Chloe lightly giggle- 'Sweet, bubbly, and a hint of seductive shall reel this vampire hunter' The redhead woman place her hand on the brunette's shoulder, with a prize smile she said,"Sweet, cute, yet dense."She made her fingers walk down her arm to her thigh,"But I think you understand what I want."Slowly her sly finger rise up until-

"Okay!"Beca shouts, standing up and madly blushing. Her eyes look everywhere but the very seductive woman."I mean... I think I get the idea of what you want, but I'm wondering if you just want that portion or the whole deal." By the time she finish her sentence her cheeks were flaming red. Chloe made sure to exaggerate as she hungrily look up and down of Beca's body while seductively biting her finger.

"The whole deal seem much better than the small portion." To see the vampire hunter at this weak state made the vampire laugh because she's the freaking vampire hunter and she's getting all flushed, becoming a stutter mess because of a few seductive suggestions. This is going to be easy.

Beca scratch the back of neck, standing nervously,"S-So uh- Chloe I know we kinda just met, but I feel oddly enough-"The front door open and close. Aubrey came walking in with a plank of wood and a basket of berries. The blonde woman eyes jumped between the two, feeling she intruded something. The redhead woman turn her attention back to the vampire hunter, grabbing her hand she smiled sweetly,"I'll like to."

Together already? Yeah... Rushed relationship because hell Chloe slowly putting Beca in a trance while seducing her is enough to have Her rush a relationship. (I'm sorry for this bad chapter.)

Anyway, I have this story sorta planned out- probably have at least thirty chapters maybe less or more I haven't decide how long I want this story to be- but I have a few chapters written already- so I'll update every Friday- well attempt to keep it that way because sometimes I'll update earlier to get the story going-
Any who- I can't wait for you all to read Jesse's and Aubrey back story- has a mixer of fluff and angst! Well gotta go! Bye!