Chapter 17 - What's in My Mouth Challenge | Tyler Oakley

The next Saturday was July 13. I was getting ready to film a video with Tyler fucking Oakley. I had been friends with him for a while, but I had always wanted to meet him.

"Hello my beautiful fans. This is Eleanor back with a new video. Today I'm with," I started.

"Tyler Oakley!"

"And we are going to do the.."

"What's in my mouth challenge!!"

"This is going to be interesting.."

"We both have five things that we will put into each other's mouths while they are blindfolded."

"It doesn't have to be food either."

"Ugh this will be terrible!!"

"I know. I just want to get it over with."

"Let's start then."

"Okay. You do the honors of putting the blindfold on first."

"Fine," he put it on, and I got out my first item, pickle juice.

I poured some into a shot glass and handed it to him. He looked at me and asked, "it's not alcohol. right?"

"No, it's just in a shot glass," I told him, and he drank it.

"Oh! I like that.." He smiled, "that's pickle juice!"

"You like that?"

"It tastes just like dill pickles."

"Okay. You got that one right. My turn."

I put the blindfold on and heard him getting his first item out. He told me to listen carefully. I heard a click.

"That's baby food! I just did the baby food challenge a few weeks ago."

"Okay. You have to guess the flavor, though," he put some in my mouth. It was applesauce! My favorite from the baby food challenge.

"That's applesauce!" I told him, taking off the blindfold and grabbing it from him, eating more.

"Is it good?"

"Try some."

He took the spoon and ate some. He spit it out immediately, "how do you like that?"

"I don't know. But it's your turn now."

"Okay.." He put the blindfold on and waited for me to get my item out. It was Vegemite.

"This is one of my favorite things. Open up," I told him.

He opened his mouth and I put some Vegemite on his tongue. He spit it out and asked, "what the fuck was that?"

"I gave you a hint.. It's one of my favorite things."

"I don't fucking know.." He took the blindfold off and saw the Vegemite,

"I love Vegemite," I told him, putting some in my mouth.

"How do you do that? It's so gross!"

"It's good to me."

"We have, like, opposite taste buds. Things I hate, you like, and things I like, you hate."

"Yeah. My turn, though," I put the blindfold on.

"I know you'll get this one," he pushed it into my mouth. It was a tampon.

I spit it out, "that's a fucking tampon!"

"Yup," he laughed.

I took the blindfold off, "I'm punishing you for that."