Chapter 28 - Chicken Nugget Challenge | Connor Franta

April 23, 2016

"Hello my beautiful fans. This is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video!" I exclaimed.

"And I'm Connor," Connor added.

"Today we will be doing the chicken nugget challenge," I motioned to the chicken nuggets in front of us.

"Each of us have fifty, and we have to eat them in twenty minutes," Connor explained.

"This will be easy," I smiled.

"Well, you're eating for two!" He looked at me.

"You've already agreed to do this, so you can't back out now. You should've said something before you agreed."

"Fine," he fake pouted for a second, but went right back to normal again, a smile.

"I have a timer set.. Ready? 3...2...1... Go!" I told him, hitting the button.

I started digging into the chicken nuggets. Connor was going faster, but slow and steady wins the race.

After five minutes, he had seventeen, and I had fifteen. He looked down at his chicken nuggets with a mouth full of them and said, "you scared me so much that day.."

"When I told you the baby was yours?" I asked.

"Yeah, that. Thanks a lot," he joked.

"You're welcome," I laughed, stuffing my face with nuggets.

For another minute or two, we ate and ate. He stopped again to ask, "did you find out what sex the baby is?"

"We did, but we aren't going to tell anybody. It's going to be a surprise for them," I told him.

"Including me?"

"Yes, including you," I assured him. He pouted, "please?"

"No.." I shoved another chicken nugget in my mouth.

"Why not?" He was bugging me about it too much, and he'd keep doing it, I know.

"I'll tell you later, okay? Are you happy?"

"Yes," he smiled.

After ten minutes, I had thirty-six eaten. Connor had thirty-five, and I think he was getting full. I was just getting started. I would finish the fifty, I knew it.

After forty, Connor leaned back, "I don't know.."

"Come on," I encouraged. I didn't care if he stopped, though.

"No.." He said, taking a small bite of the forty-first one.

As I ate my fiftieth at around seventeen minutes, I grabbed Connor's remaining nine that didn't have bites, and ate them, finishing with twelve seconds to spare.

"So I ate fifty-nine chicken nuggets," I told him.

"No, you ate.." He thought for a minute, "twenty-nine and a half."

"No, I ate all of them. I was the one that physically ate all of them."

"Fine."

"Again, you should've thought of that before agreeing," I laughed.

"I hate you now," he looked at me.

"Oh, you do? I'm not the one that only ate forty chicken nuggets, plus a little bite, leaving nine for the other person to eat, plus their fifty."

"But you're eating for two," he brought up again.

"Can you shut up with that?"

"Whatever. You won," he looked at me, not smiling.

I smiled at him. I turned back to the camera, "well, that's it for this week's video! Thanks for watching and I'll see you guys... Next week!"

~

What sex do you think the baby is? Comment below!!

-Lizzie xx