Chapter 20 - Would You Rather/Touch My Body/Whisper Challenge

That Saturday, I was getting ready to film a video with Sam. He was sitting next to me on the hotel bed with my camera in front of us.

"Hello my beautiful fans, this is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video!" I exclaimed.

"And hello everyone, this is Sam Pottorff here on that video..." Sam smiled at the camera.

"For our collab, we've decided to play a game of would you rather. We have ten would you rather questions that you asked us, and we will both answer which we would rather do."

"First question, Eleanor. Would you rather live one life that lasts one thousand years or live ten lives that last one hundred years each?"

"I think I'd live ten lives that are one hundred years each, because if you were more than a couple hundred years old, you wouldn't be able to do anything. Plus, what if you didn't like the life you had? With ten lives, you could try nine more times."

"I'd choose that too. Once you hit over one-hundred-something years old, you wouldn't be able to do much."

"Second question, would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made of sandpaper?"

"Vinegar eye drops could hurt your eyes, and that could damage your sight.. Sandpaper toilet paper would just hurt your butt. That's what I'd choose."

"Yeah, that wouldn't hurt as much."

"Would you rather live without elbows or knees?"

"Um.. They're both pretty important. You wouldn't be able to eat without elbows. Someone would have to feed you. I'd go without knees."

"But you wouldn't be able to get up without knees."

"It would be hard, but you could do it."

"I guess I'd live without knees too.."

"Would you rather experience a sharp pain in your side every time someone says your name or have a bell sound every time you're aroused?"

"Well that would alert someone when I have a boner, wouldn't it?"

"I think so."

"People say my name more often then I'm aroused.. People wouldn't know what the bell would mean, would they? I'd go with that."

"Yeah, me too, I think."

"I've heard of this one.. Number five, would you rather have sex with a goat without anyone knowing or not have sex with a goat when everyone thinks you did?"

"I'd rather people not think I had sex with a goat, so I would have sex with a goat without anyone knowing."

"Yeah, I don't want people to think I fuck goats."

"Even though the other choice means you would."

"True. I guess I'd pick that anyways."

"Next one.. Would you rather never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that's on your mind?"

"I'd never speak again, done."

"I could learn sign language. I'm saying the same."

"Would you rather wear a snow suit in the desert or be naked in Antarctica?"

"I'd be naked in Antarctica. I can't stand being hot."

"I think you'd freeze to death."

"And you'd die from dehydration in the desert."

"I'm doing with desert anyways. I can take heat."

"This one is only for me.. It's would you rather wear a push-up bra all day, every day or wear stiletto heels all day, every day? I'd rather wear the push up bra, because I would not be able to stand wearing uncomfortable shoes.. That's just not me."