Chapter 19 - Overprotective

Later that night, Luke and I were in the bunk and underneath the covers, but I was still naked from what had previously taken place. Luke had boxers on, though. I was almost asleep when the guys came home.

"Luke!!" Michael yelled.

"What!?" Luke yelled back.

"Where are you?" Ashton asked.

"I'm in my bunk, but I'm coming," he kissed my forehead and got out of the bunk. He walked out to where the boys were.

*Luke's POV*

I walked out in my boxers to where they were at. They saw me in my boxers and raised their eyebrows.

"What went on here?" Michael raised one eyebrow at me.

"Nothing you'd need to know," I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I hope you used a condom," Calum muttered, walking past me.

"You didn't," I told him.

"He's right," Ashton laughed.

"I know he's right. I've gotten over that fact, and I'm sort of excited about the outcome," Calum told me, referring to Aurora being pregnant.

"Okay," I walked back and got in my bunk.

"Why do they have to be so nosy?" I asked Eleanor.

"I don't know. Just ignore them," she told me. I did, and I fell asleep.

*Eleanor's POV*

The next morning, I woke up next to Luke at about eight. I got out of the bunk and grabbed my phone from my pants pocket before getting dressed. Luckily, none of the other guys were up yet. I checked my phone to see that Connor had texted me, asking for directions to get to the tour bus. I sent them to him, and he thanked me, telling me he was on his way.

When Luke got up, he greeted me and sat by me on the couches. He rested his arm behind my back and asked me, "when is your flight today?"

"Eleven thirty. Connor should be getting here at a little after ten, then we'll leave for the airport. I wish I could stay longer, but we have events coming up in NYC tomorrow."

"It's okay. I got to spend a day with you. That's better than nothing." He looked at me. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"I'm really glad you came to see me," he smiled.

"And I'm happy we will be able to see each other on my birthday, too."

"Yeah."

------

At about a quarter after ten, Connor arrived at the tour bus. Luke wasn't too happy to see him, of course. He got jealous.

*Luke's POV*

"Hey. I'm guessing you're Luke!" Connor exclaimed, "I'm Connor. It's nice to meet you." He introduced himself to me.

"Yeah, I'm Luke. Nice to meet you too."

Eleanor smiled, and I walked away with Connor. I began to talk to him about him being friends with Eleanor.

"If you ever hurt Eleanor in any way, you don't want me to find out about it, because when I do, you will have filmed your last YouTube video, got it? And you better not want to be more than just friends," My protective side showed.

"I've never planned to hurt Eleanor. And we're just friends.. I've never intended our friendship to be anything more, I assure you," he seemed to understand.

"Good."

I walked back towards Eleanor. She looked at me and asked, "what did you tell him?"

"I just told him not to hurt you."

*Eleanor's POV*

"You ready to go, Eleanor?" Connor asked.

"I'm ready," I grabbed my bag. I yelled goodbye to the boys, kissed Luke goodbye, then left with Connor.

After we got off of the bus, we got into Connor's car. I looked at him, "did Luke scare you?"

"No."

"Not even a little? He tends to do that a lot."

"He's just so protective of you. I respect that. He is your boyfriend, after all. He really loves you."

"He does. He gets overprotective sometimes, though," I mentioned.

We got to the airport about twenty minutes later, not giving us much time to spare. We got on the plane around eleven thirty, and we were on our way to NYC.