Chapter 22 - Never Have I Ever

November 1, 2013

I had been home from the tour for two and a half months. Luke was coming home today. I hadn't seen him since my birthday, three months ago. I missed him tons.

I was sitting on the couch when there was a knock on the door. I jumped off of that couch and made my way towards the door. I opened it, and there was nobody there.

"Fucking assholes!" I yelled, then mumbled, "I hate ding-dong-ditchers.."

I rolled my eyes, turned around, and began to close the door behind me. It stopped before it closed the whole way. I turned back around to see what was stopping it from closing. It was a foot. Not any foot, though. It was Luke's foot.

I opened the door again and smiled at him. I threw myself onto him, hugging him uncontrollably.

"I missed you so much, baby.." He mumbled into my ear.

"I missed you too," I whispered back.

I got off of him, and he walked in. We sat on he couch as he told me what else had happened on the tour since I had seen him last. He was saying about being really excited to come home, and now he was here.

"Do you want to come over to my house tonight? The boys are coming over tonight too, along with Aurora and the baby."

"Okay."

-----

Later that night, I went to Luke's house with him. The boys were already there. I said hello to Liz as I made my way up to Luke's bedroom, where the boys, Aurora, and Jax already were.

When we got up there, I sat next to Aurora who had Jax in her arms. I asked to hold him, and she handed him to me. Jax was only a week old. He was so small, but he was cute. He made me want to have a baby of my own. I wouldn't yet, though. My mum would get extremely mad, just like Aurora's parents did. I thought that Jax was an adorable, yet unique name, too.

That night, Aurora had left early with Jax, around 7. Calum wanted to go with her, but she told him to stay here with us, that she would be okay.

He ended up staying with us, and we just talked for a while. Then they came up with the idea of playing 'Never Have I Ever'. 'Never Have I Ever' starts with people with ten fingers up. Someone says, "never have I ever ___". If you've done it, you put a finger down. The last one to still have fingers up wins.

We just randomly said 'never have I ever's. We didn't go in a particular order. Whoever had one could say it.

Calum went first, "never have I ever, fantasized about someone in the room." Luke and I both put a finger down and looked at each other before laughing.

"Never have I ever, taken someone's virginity," Michael looked at Luke and I specifically. We both put a finger down.

"Never have I ever, made a prank call," Ashton said that, just for me. He knows I prank call people a lot. I put a finger down, and Luke did also.

"Never have I ever, been to Europe," I smirked, knowing I had gotten all of them since they all went to Europe on tour.

"Never have I ever, snuck out," Luke told us, having Michael and Calum both put a finger down.

"Never have I ever, had a boner in public and someone noticed," Luke smirked at Michael.

"Hey, I've told you that. That's no fair."

"Put a finger down, mate, you've done it."

"Fine," he put a finger down.

"Never have I ever, given or received a blowjob," was Ashton's statement. Calum, Michael, Luke, and I all put fingers down.

"Okay.. Never have I ever, had sex," was Ashton's next one. Calum, Michael, Luke, and I all put fingers down again.

"Fuck..." Ashton looked around.

"Never have I ever, farted in an elevator with other people in it," Calum looked at Luke.

"You're never gonna let that go, are you?" Luke asked putting a finger down as Calum shook his head.

"Never have I ever, sang in front of an audience," I smirked, knowing I had got all of them. They glared at me.

"Never have I ever, gotten a tattoo," Luke told us. Calum, Ashton, and Michael put their fingers down.

"Never have I ever, had my first kiss before he age of fourteen," Michael looked at Luke and me especially. He watched us put our fingers down, along with Calum.

"Never have I ever, been in a band," I laughed. They all put another finger down.

"I hate you now," Luke said, having no fingers left.

"Oh, you know you love me," I grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"Well, Eleanor.. Never have I ever, filmed a YouTube video," Michael smirked. I glared at him as I put a finger down.

"Michael, don't you realize..." Ashton started. Calum groaned as Michael figured out what he'd said. Michael, Calum, and Ashton put fingers down, and I began to laugh hysterically.

Luke was still participating, even though he was out. He said, "Never have I ever, pulled an all nighter."

I put a finger down along with Michael and Ashton. Michael now had no fingers.

"Never have I ever, had my parents know I'm not a virgin," Michael looked at the ones that were still left: Calum, Ashton, and me. Calum and I put our fingers down. Calum was now out.

"Now it's you and me, Ashton," I looked at him.

"Okay. Bring it on. You have one and I have four."

"Never have I ever, eaten a whole pizza on my own," he put a finger down.

"Never have I ever, cut class," he looked at me, waiting for me to put a finger down. I didn't.

"Never have I ever, met One Direction," I smirked at him. He put another finger down.

"Okay, you want to play like that? Um, never have I ever stayed and slept in a hotel room with six people of the opposite sex at the same time," he smirked at me. I put my last finger down and glared at him.

"Yes!! I win!" He smiled.

"You've stayed in the same hotel room with six guys!?" Luke looked at me sternly.

"It was O2L. They're my friends. Nothing happened, babe. I promise you."

"Good. Even after your collab with Ricky?" He asked.

"I promise you, Lukey, nothing happened.."

"Okay," he pecked my lips, "I believe you."

"I think I'm gonna go. Seeing them together makes me miss Aurora and Jax," Calum announced, getting up.

"So you aren't staying the night?" Ashton asked.

"No, I'm not.."

"Why not? Come on, Cal!" Luke begged.

"Luke, I'm a dad, and I have to be there for Aurora and Jax. You'll understand someday. Bye," he left.

I laid my head on Luke's shoulder, "now what do you want to do?"

"We could watch some movies.." Michael suggested.

"That sounds good," Ashton, Luke, and I agreed.

We picked a few movies to watch and just sat in Luke's room, watching them. We made some popcorn as well. I fell asleep on Luke's shoulder halfway into the second movie.