Chapter 23 - Party

I'm so terribly sorry for the huge time skip! I have something that happens here, and nothing major happens between the last chapter and this one..

~

November 20, 2015

"Luke, babe, I'll only be gone for the weekend, okay? It's just a small little festival. I'll be back Tuesday!" I told Luke as I finished packing for Project IRL.

"I don't want to go the weekend without seeing you.." He whined.

"I promise, I'll Skype you when I get to Miami, okay?"

"Fine. Only because I love you.."

"I love you too. Now let's get to the airport," I had a flight at 11:30am, and I didn't want to miss it.

------

"Have fun, but not too much fun, okay?" Luke told me as we were about to end the Skype call.

I laughed, "I won't. I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too baby. Bye," he ended the call.

I closed my computer and got off of the bed. I walked out of my room and into the hallway. I stopped at each of the rooms, asking all six of the guys if they wanted to order pizza since it was almost 6pm (A/N: I know O2L broke up, but pretend they didn't). They all answered yes, of course. I ordered four large pizzas. I hoped that was enough, especially with these boys' appetites.

When the pizzas came, we all dug in. The pizzas were gone, but they were full, and so was I. I was glad we didn't have to order any more pizza. These boys do get super hungry, though. It's like their stomachs are endless pits.

"Kian, you do not need another piece. You've had four already!" I scolded.

"I'm getting another piece, and you will like it!" After getting a piece, he put it in my face. I bit it, and he glared at me. He ate it anyways.

I walked into the living room with the boys. This was fun. They were telling me I was like the mum to the group, holding them all together but also scolds them when they do something I don't like. We all laughed at that. It was true, though. They were like my family.

"We're you wanting to film a collab with any of us this weekend?" Connor asked.

"I was thinking we could do a group collab."

"That would be interesting.." Ricky agreed.

"Yeah. And fun."

"We should do it," Sam smiled.

"We will. Tomorrow, though."

"Awe.. Okay," Kian must not have wanted to wait.

"You guys only have to wait until tomorrow evening. Is that okay?"

"I guess," Trevor pouted.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. Project IRL is going to be so fun," Jc told us, and we all agreed.

------

The next day came and went fast. Before I knew it, it was Sunday afternoon. Connor came to me with the idea of inviting all of our friends that participated in the festival to the hotel, since it was a really large hotel. I told him that was a great idea, so I had him go and get drinks since he was over 21, so he could. I called everyone and told them to come over at around seven.

Connor came back to the hotel with lots of drinks, a ton of them. He also had bought snacks, and many of them too. He bought bottles of soda also. I don't know how he brought it all up in one trip. Let me tell you, he was loaded with party stuff.

The other boys came into the living room, wondering what we were doing. We told them that we were throwing a party. They were in on it.

At seven, our friends slowly started showing up. One after the other, there were knocks on the door. All of our YouTube friends were coming into the hotel. It wasn't packed, but there were lots of us.

At eight, I began to drink a little. Ricky came over to me and scolded me, telling me I wasn't supposed to be drinking.

"Eleanor, you're only nineteen!" He told me.

"Yeah, so? You're only 23."

"But I'm over 21, so I can drink. You can't drink."

"I can in Australia. And I will here."

"Fine. I'm not the one that will get caught for giving drinks to minors, though."

"Okay," I walked away with a beer in my hand.

I didn't drink a whole lot at one time, but in total, I had drank about four bottles. By ten, I was drunk. I don't remember much.

All I remember is the beginning of playing truth or dare, until my first dare. When it came around to me, of course I picked dare. I would do anything. I was piss drunk. So was everyone else. Tyler looked at me. He, drunkily, gave me my dare.

"I dare you to go into your bedroom for seven minutes," he laughed, "with, um," he looked around, "Connor," he pointed to the other side of the room.

"Okay," I agreed. The alcohol was taking over. I walked to Connor who was piss drunk as well as I was.

I grabbed his arm, smirking at him. I turned him to me and told him, "come with me."

He followed with me still holding his arm. I led him into my room. I began to take off his clothes, but that's the last thing I remember. You get the gist of what happened, though. I never thought that would happen.

------

The next morning, I woke up early at about four thirty to get ready to go to the airport. I saw a naked, passed-out Connor on the floor, face down. I was naked in my bed too. Then it hit me what had happened last night.

As I was getting ready, I worked past the naked Connor, not wanting to wake him up. I was used to seeing him naked. In the hotel room, he was always naked. I've seen him naked way more than I should've.

Before I left, I didn't want to wake the boys, so I left a sticky note on each of their foreheads. It said, "left for Australia. Ttyl, bye! -E:)"

I was thinking about how I would tell Luke about what happened between Connor and me. I decided to tell him right after I got off of the plane.

And with that, I left for Australia.

~

I know some of you may be thinking "but he's gay???" I know that. He was drunk off his ass and had no control over what he was doing. The alcohol was controlling him, and his brain wasn't. His brain wasn't telling him, "you're gay", but the alcohol was telling him, "have sex with her". I just wanted to clear that up. He is gay in the story, just drunk.

-Lizzie xx