Chapter 21 - Marry, Fuck, Kill | Connor Franta

On August 10th, the next Saturday, I was in the hotel room, getting ready to film with Connor. I was so excited. I had really gotten to know Connor on the tour, and he became a closer friend over the two months we've spent together, along with the other boys.

"Hello my beautiful fans. This is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video!" I exclaimed.

"And I'm Connor Franta!"

"It's Connor fucking Franta!"

"Speaking of fucking, we're playing marry, fuck, kill!"

"Oh my god.. 'Speaking of fucking'" we both laughed our heads off at that.

"But, I asked you to send me in celebrities or objects or animals. I've picked out fourteen random celebrities, two objects, and two animals. We will pick them at random and choose what we'll do to them," I announced.

"Can I do the honors of picking the first ones?" Connor asked.

I handed him the bowl full of folded papers. He picked three out and we looked at them.

"So.. We have: Lady Gaga, a Lemur, and Justin Bieber," I laughed.

"I would fuck Lady Gaga. I think that would be fun.." He told me.

I laughed, "you've got to admit, Justin Bieber is pretty hot." (A/N: I thought the same in 2013 so..)

"So you'd fuck him?"

"I guess."

"I think I'd kill Justin, fuck the lemur, and marry Lady Gaga."

"I thought you wanted to fuck Lady Gaga."

"If I marry her, I can fuck her. Plus, I want to fuck the lemur. It would be weird if I married it."

"Well I'd kill Lady Gaga, and fuck Justin Bieber, but marry the lemur."

"Nice. You can pick the next ones."

"Okay," I grabbed the bowl and took three out.

"Well we have Luke Hemmings, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lawrence.." Connor looked at the papers.

"Obviously I'd marry Luke," I smiled, "and I think I'd fuck Beyoncé and kill Jennifer.."

"You wouldn't fuck Luke?"

"No. I'd marry Luke.. I could fuck him if I marry him."

"You could fuck him even if you don't marry him."

"Connor, you know that Luke watches my videos.. So does his parents and my mum.."

"Oh shit," his eyes widened, but he laughed.

"I don't have to put that part in."

"I don't care if you do or not."

"What would you do, though, Connor?"

"I'd fuck Jennifer, marry Beyoncé and kill Luke." I slapped him. He laughed.

"You won't kill my Lukey."

"Do you want me to marry him or fuck him instead?"

"No."

"Then I kill him."

"There should be a 'become friends with' option. That would be better than kill."

"I like that it's kill, though."

"Whatever. Just pick the next bunch."

"Um.. Selena Gomez, Connor Franta, Zac Efron."

"Wow."