Chapter 27 - Kiss War

Luke was behind me, and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. His hands rested in about the middle of my stomach.

Liz showed Andrew, and he was shocked too. Liz stood up and hugged me excitedly. I looked at her questioningly.

"You're not mad?" Luke asked.

"I am, for sure, but you two are adults, and you should be able to make your own decisions without my opinion," she told us.

"Awe, thanks Liz," I smiled, then hugged her.

"Have you told your mum yet?" Andrew wondered.

"Actually, we called her while I was filming to see her reaction. She thought it was a prank call because of the last time I told her I was pregnant, it was a prank. She hung up, and we didn't get to tell her we were serious.." I explained.

"Oh wow," Liz's mouth dropped open.

"We should go tell her, in person, though. We can show her the ultrasound," Luke looked at me as if to ask if we should do that. I nodded, and we said goodbye to Liz and Andrew before talking my camera, tripod, laptop, and everything else to leave for my place.

As we got closer, I felt more and more nervous. I didn't want to tell her. I was so worried she'd have a bad reaction. Hopefully Conner will be there too to help calm her down if it gets too bad.

When we walked in, mum came to the door to see who it was. She knew it was going to be me, but she was wondering if I had brought anyone today.

"Hello Luke," she smiled.

"Hey Mrs. Holland," he smiled also, "we have to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"We weren't pranking you in the call a little bit ago," I told her.

"What?"

"The call that you thought was a prank call.. It wasn't."

"So.. You really are pregnant?" I nodded, handing her the ultrasound.

"This is the ultrasound?" She asked. I nodded once more.

"It's amazing," she smiled.

"Aren't you mad at us?" I asked, scared to know the answer. She could take away my camera for a few weeks.

"Of course I am! But I never said I wasn't happy either."

Conner came into the room, wondering what we were talking about. I considered him my dad now. He wasn't going to be very happy. At least my biological dad wasn't here. He would literally kill me.

"What's going on? What's that?" He asked.

"An ultrasound.." Mum handed it to him.

"Really? Eleanor.." He looked at he ultrasound trying to figure out what to say.

"You've broken our rule," he told me.

"I'm sorry, and I mean, we're adults now. By the time the baby is born, we'll both be twenty. I think we can handle a child. Mum had me at nineteen, right?"

"Yeah," mum nodded, "so I don't have the right to be mad at you, I guess."

"I love you, mum," I smiled at her.

"I love you too, sweetie.." She smiled back, kissing my forehead.

Luke and I walked into my room. We laid on my bed. Luke quickly kissed my cheek by surprise, and it turned into a 'kiss war'. We were both trying to steal kisses.

"I love you sooo much," he whispered in my ear after stopping the kiss war.

"I love you wayyy more," I told him, adding emphasis to way.

"Now, I have two people to love and take care of," he placed a kiss on my lips, then my stomach.