Chapter 25 - Pregnant?

January 8, 2016

I woke up early in the morning with pains in my stomach. I ran into the bathroom, and ended up throwing up. Fuck. I couldn't be pregnant, could I be? What about on New Years? Oh no..

I quickly made my way to the drug store at four in the morning, because I knew that if I took the tests during the day, my mum or stepdad would come in and see me.

When I got back home from buying the three pregnancy tests, I walked into my bathroom to take them. I was so nervous. I began to think about Project IRL. What about Connor? What if it ends up being his? I have no idea what I'd do if it was. I'd hate doing that to Luke.

If I was pregnant, I should go to the hospital for a scan. I was really hoping that if I was at all, that I'd be three weeks. That means it would be Luke's. If I was about nine weeks, it would be Connor's. I was so nervous. I don't know that I would just be finding out I was pregnant if I was nine weeks, though. Some people go through their whole pregnancy without knowing, so who knows?

When I walk back into the bathroom, I looked down at the three tests. All positive. I needed to go to the hospital for a scan. I was so worried.

I decided to go right then. I left a note in case my mum or stepdad woke up early and wondered where I was. The note told them that I had left for Luke's.

I got to the hospital, and I scheduled a scan. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long. They could get me in just five minutes later at five am.

When I went in for my scan, I got even more scared. I had no idea what to expect. I was hoping I was three weeks, not nine. It can't be Connor's baby. I just cannot do that to Luke. He means everything to me. I love him so much. And Connor is only my friend. I don't want him to be the father of my child.

They put this gel on my stomach and moved a wand around on it. The nurse looked at the screen.

"So you're sure you're pregnant? You took three tests, correct?" She asked.

"Correct," I answered.

"They were all positive, correct?"

"Correct."

"Well, it may be a little hard to see since you're not very far along-" I cut her off immediately.

"How far along am I?"

"You're, um, I'd say about three weeks maybe? Around that, yeah," she smiled. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much," I smiled. It was Luke's. Thank god..

"Well, this here is the baby," she pointed to a place on the screen. I couldn't wait to tell Luke. I don't know how I'll tell him. I'm so nervous. He will be too, but I'm sure he'll make a great father.

"Thank you."

"Would you like copies of the scan?" She asked, and I nodded. I needed to show Luke. Not until after I tell him, though. I don't want to just come out and say it.

------

I got home at a quarter until six. I threw the note away since my parents hadn't seen it. I just went back to bed to sleep a little more.

------

Later that day, I was thinking of a YouTube idea. I had an amazing idea for a YouTube video. I could tell Luke at the same time. It was genius.

Luke had called a little after that. We began talking. I wasn't going to tell him quite yet. He actually brought up the YouTube videos.

"So.. Do you have an idea of what you want to do for a video tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes, I do," I smiled at my great idea.

"Can't wait to see it on Sunday," he laughed.

"Actually, I wanted you to be in the video too. I want you to be there with me."

"Why?"

"Because I have an idea."

"What's the idea?"

I sighed, "can you do the video with me or not?"

"I can. What time?"

"I was actually thinking about filming at your house if that would work for you."

"It would be possible, yes."

"And I was thinking two in the afternoon."

"Works for me."

"Good. Love you," I told him.

"Love you too. Bye."

"Bye," I hung up. This was going to be good.

~

Comment what you think the baby is or what you want it to be, please!! Thanks:)

-Lizzie xx