Chapter Five

Chloe and Charlotte were still in the Mental Health Hospital. Isla had been questioning Max over Chloe everyday. Aubree had been quiet and shy. Emily was confused about everything that had gone on.

Tom had been the same since. He had banned all alcohol from the house. He was going to get his family back. Max had been supportive as his wife was going through the same thing.

Chloe was struggling in the Hospital. She found it hard being away from Aubree, Isla, Emily and Max. Charlotte was coping but she too found it hard. The girls were due to go home that day. Chloe hadn't shown any emotion.

"Daddy, can mummy come home now?" Aubree asked. Max smiled.

"She's coming home today," Max told her. Aubree's face lit up and she went to find Isla. Isla was crying in her bedroom.

"Isla are you happy?" Aubree asked. Isla shook her head.

"I want mummy," Isla cried. Aubree started crying too. Max came into Isla's bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Max asked. Isla ran over to Max.

"I want mummy," Isla said. Max smiled.

"She's coming back today," Max told her. Isla stopped crying. Her face had a little smile

"Can I make her a picture?" Isla asked. Max nodded.

Eddie was going to pick Charlotte up and Max was going to get Chloe. Rachel had offered to have the kids. All Rachel had wanted was Chloe and Charlotte back home.

"Nanny, can I see mummy now?" Isla asked. Rachel sighed. Isla hadn't stopped going on all morning.

"Soon darling. Your daddy is going to fetch her," Rachel said. Isla nodded and she went to play with Lillie.

Max and Eddie were stood outside the Hospital. "They should be out now shouldn't they?" Eddie asked. Max shrugged.

"I don't know," Max said.

The doors opened and the girls came out. Chloe looked distant. Charlotte looked overjoyed to be out. Eddie pulled Chloe and Charlotte into hugs. Chloe sighed and pushed him away. Eddie looked at Chloe. "Are you alright Chloe?" Eddie asked. Chloe nodded and walked over to Max's car.

"I'll talk to her. I'll bring her over later," Max said. Eddie nodded and took Charlotte back to his car.

Max drove Chloe home. He pulled up outside the house. "Look Chloe, it was for the best you went there. You were making yourself ill," Max said. Chloe shrugged.

"I'm fine, now," Chloe replied. Max sighed.

"The girls are with Rachel. I'm taking you over there later," Max told her. Chloe nodded and they went into the house.

Charlotte held her kids close. "Mummy, you can't leave me again. Granddad snores," Taitlyn said. Eddie laughed.

"Oi cheeky," Eddie said. Taitlyn giggled. Rachel fed Emily while Leah played with the other kids.

"Mummy is Chloe okay?" Taitlyn asked. Charlotte nodded and smiled.

"Chloe's fine angel, she's talking to Max," Charlotte told her. Rachel sighed and continued feeding Emily.

Chloe sat on the sofa not talking. Max came and handed her a cup of coffee. "Chloe, talk," Max said. Chloe sighed.

"I'm fine Max, I promise," Chloe replied. Max nodded.

"Okay, I'm going back to my place tonight," Max told her. Chloe looked up.

"No, stay here. Please," Chloe pleaded. Max nodded. Chloe smiled and cuddled into him.

Charlotte was staying with Eddie for a few days as she didn't want to see Tom just yet. The doorbell rang. "Its daddy!" Taitlyn said. Eddie got up and answered. A few minutes later Tom came in.

"How are you?" Tom asked. Charlotte nodded.

"I'm fine thank you. How have you been?" Charlotte replied. Tom smiled.

"I'm great. I've stopped all alcohol from coming in the house," Tom said. Charlotte nodded.

"That's good. Why are you here?" Charlotte asked. Tom sighed and sat with her.

"I wanna apologise for what I did. I know I can never make up for what I did but I want to try," Tom said. Charlotte faintly smiled.

"I'll come over and see you tomorrow. Tonight I wanna be with the kids. I've missed them," Charlotte told him.

Chloe and Max were lying on the sofa together. Chloe felt happy that she was back home. "I wanna go and fetch the girls. I want them here with us," Chloe said. Max nodded.

"You go and fetch them. I'll make them some dinner," Max replied. Chloe smiled and she kissed him.

"Where's my mummy?" Isla asked. Rachel smiled.

"She'll be here soon love," Rachel replied. Isla nodded and she sat next to Charlotte on the sofa.

Chloe walked in to her mum's house and immediatley she was pulled into a hug. "Chloe, I've missed you," Rachel said. Chloe pushed her mum away.

"You could have stopped me from going in there. Instead you signed the forms," Chloe said. Rachel sighed.

"Chloe darling. It was for the best," Rachel told her. Chloe shrugged.

"I wanna get my kids and go home," Chloe said. Aubree and Isla ran in to Chloe's arms. Chloe's eyes filled with tears.

"I missed my three little ladies," Chloe said. Chloe hugged Charlotte and her kids before picking Emily up and leaving to go home.

Charlotte put the kids to bed with the help of Eddie and went to bed herself. Hoping that she and Tom would be able to repair their relationship.

After Aubree and Isla had their dinner, Chloe got them changed for bed. "Mummy, how come Mily doesn't get to bed yet?" Isla asked. Chloe smiled. She had missed Isla asking questions.

"She's only little so I need to keep an eye on her but you and Aubree are big girls," Chloe told her. Isla nodded.

"Can you sing for me please?" Isla asked. Chloe grinned.

"What song?" Chloe said. Isla giggled.

"Let it go," Isla told her. Chloe nodded.

"Let it go, Let it go,

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn my back and slam the door

Here I stand and here I'll stay,

Let the storm rage on.

The cold never bothered me anyway," Chloe sang. Isla giggled.

"Thank you mummy," Isla said. Chloe kissed Isla's head before tucking her in. Chloe left Isla's room and went to see Aubree.

"Hey little lady," Chloe said. Aubree's face lit up.

"I missed you mummy," Aubree told her. Chloe tucked Aubree in and kissed her head.

"I missed you too my little babycakes," Chloe said. Aubree snuggled into Chloe's arms and she fell asleep.

A couple of hours later, Chloe and Max put Emily to bed and they went to Chloe's bedroom. "All I thought about while I was in there was you," Chloe said. Max smiled and pulled Chloe closer to him.

"Chloe, I love you and nothing will ever change that," Max told her. Chloe kissed him and cuddled into him before she fell asleep. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N ~ Sorry this was short. This update is for StrangeDesires

Let me know if you have any ideas.

#StayStrong

Xoxo