Chapter Ten

Chloe and Max's anniversary was coming up. Tom and Charlotte's was too. Max and Tom were planning something for their wives but they hadn't told them what.

It was 8:30am and Chloe didn't want to get out of bed. The girls were over with Rachel and Eddie. Max was trying to get her up. "Come on," Max said. Chloe rolled over.

"Do one please. Your fault I'm tired," Chloe replied.

"Fine. I'm going over to Tom's though. I have to talk to him about work stuff," Max said. Chloe nodded and Max left the house. Charlotte opened the door and saw Max standing there. Her baby bump was getting bigger. She was four months now.

"Hi Max," Charlotte said. Charlotte hadn't been the same since. Everyone was noticing it.

"How are you?" Max asked. Charlotte shrugged.

"I'm fine I suppose," Charlotte replied. Charlotte looked around. "Where's Chloe?" She asked. Max smirked.

"She's still in bed. She had a late night," Max told her. Charlotte laughed.

Chloe reluctantly got out of bed and she got changed into a yellow dress, black leather jacket and heels. After brushing her hair she went over to Charlotte and Tom's.

Max and Tom were sitting in the living room talking. Charlotte came in with Chloe behind her. "You finally woke up then?" Tom asked. Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Not my fault Clarky," Chloe replied. Tom laughed.

"Who's fault then?" He asked. Chloe glared at Max.

"Ah! Late night sex," Tom said. Max and Chloe both blushed

Charlotte smiled slightly and Tom hugged her gently.

Charlotte went over to Chloe and took her outside.

"Chloe, I need you to come with me to the hospital," Charlotte said.

"Why? Are you going through with the abortion?" Chloe asked. Charlotte shook her head.

"No, I'm getting a DNA test done." Chloe smiled and hugged Charlotte. "I can't get rid of a baby without knowing if its Tom's or not," Charlotte told Chloe. Chloe nodded.

"I need to pop over to my mum's to check on the girls but I'll deffinetley come with you. Does Tom know you're pregnant?" Chloe asked. Charlotte shook her head.

Tom needed to get Max's advice. "You know when Chloe was raped. How did you get her to open up?" Tom asked. Max sighed and looked at Tom.

"I told her that she wasn't alone. I also told her I loved her and nothing would change that," Max said. Tom nodded.

"How did she deal with it?" Tom asked. Max faintly smiled.

"She turned to drink," Max told him. Tom sighed.

"Charlotte won't let me touch her. Was Chloe like that?" Tom asked. Max shook his head.

"She wanted it more," Max said.

Chloe went over to her mum's to check on the girls. Emily was getting bigger and she could sit up with support. "Mummy can I come over to Charlotte's? I want to see daddy," Isla asked. Chloe shook her head.

"No babe, mummy is going out with Charlotte," Chloe said. Isla pouted.

"But mummy, I've been with nanny for too long. I need to go home!" Isla said. Chloe grinned.

Charlotte heard Tom and Max talking about when Chloe had been raped and how she had dealt with it. Chloe came back in. "Are you okay?" Chloe asked. Charlotte shook her head and went to Chloe's car. She climbed in and waited on Chloe.