Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen.

It was the Monday after the weekend in which Chloe found out about Max and Helen sleeping together. Max had made it up to Chloe by buying her something she had always wanted.

Chloe had managed to get Aubree and Isla ready for school while Emily lounged in her bouncer. Max came down and kissed Chloe passionatley on the lips. "Daddy, do you always have to kiss my mummy?" Isla asked. Max smirked over at Isla.

"I do yes," Max said. Isla pouted and Chloe smiled at her.

Tom and Charlotte made their way into school.

"I can't be bothered," Charlotte said. Tom chuckled and kissed her hard. Tom pushed her up against the wall and kissed her harder.

Suddenly, someone coughed. They quickly pulled away and saw Max and Chloe smirking at them.

"Put him down," Chloe said. She had a grin on her face causing Charlotte to blush.

"He's too damn irresistable," Charlotte told her. Chloe rolled her eyes but smiled. "You know how it is Chloe," Charlotte whispered.

Chloe, Charlotte, Max and Tom were sitting in the staffroom. Max had Chloe up the corner away from everyone. "Seriously though Max stop. Anyone could see," Chloe said. Max smirked and kissed her passionatley.

The door to the staffroom opened and Helen walked in, she looked rather cheerful. "Morning all," Helen said. Chloe looked up and immediatley felt anger. Max grabbed Chloe's wrist to stop her moving. Chloe looked over at Tom who was pretending to hug Charlotte to try to keep Charlotte from slapping Helen.

Eddie and Rachel came in. Eddie saw Charlotte struggling.

"Tom what the hell are you doing to my daughter?" Eddie asked. Helen looked over.

"Wow, didn't expect that to happen. Shouldn't you be with Charlotte's mum instead of Rachel?" Helen asked. Charlotte felt her eyes water and she stormed out of the staff room.

"You Hopewell made a massive mistake by doing what you did. I won't forget it," Chloe said. She went after Charlotte.

Eddie and Rachel were confused. "What's been going on? Why does Chloe suddenly have it in for Helen?" Rachel asked. Tom shook his head so Rachel turned to Max. "Well?".

Max rolled his eyes. "You're better off not knowing," Max told her. Rachel wasn't letting go of the situation.

"Max, if you've hurt Chloe in anyway I will find out," Rachel warned.

Chloe was fuming she hated Helen Hopewell with a passion. "Calm down Chloe, Helen isn't worth it," Charlotte said.

"She shouldn't have said that about you! Eddie loves my mum," Chloe said to Charlotte.

"Just shut up about it okay!" Charlotte yelled. She walked off. Chloe was now confused. Charlotte never acted like this - she was always so concerned about what made Eddie happy, especially as the wedding was tomorrow. But something was wrong with Charlotte.

Chloe walked back into the staff room and Eddie went over to her.

"Is Charlotte okay?" Eddie asked.

"No. I don't know what's wrong with her," Chloe admitted.

"I'll talk to her," Eddie said. Chloe shook her head.

"Don't," Chloe replied. She went over to Max and hugged him tightly

"Are you alright Max asked. Chloe nodded and she kissed him passionatley in front of Helen.