Chapter Eleven

Max's new rule had been enforced. Chloe wasn't too happy about it though. She had told Max that the school kids would be acting up deliberatley just to get sent home.

Chloe and Max woke up on the sofa. "I don't remember falling asleep down here," Chloe said. Max smirked.

"You fell asleep halfway through our love making," Max told her. Chloe groaned.

"I thought so," Chloe said. Max kissed her before heading upstairs to get changed.

Charlotte and Tom had just fed the kids their breakfast. "I'm going shopping with Chloe today," Charlotte told him. Tom nodded. Millie and Milo had gone back to the care home so Tom and Charlotte needed to formally adopt them.

"Max said that me and the kids can go over there. Keep him company," Tom said. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"He's only going to have Aubree and Isla. We're taking Emily with us," Charlotte said. Tom nodded.

Chloe was getting dressed when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. "You are beautiful," Max whispered in her ear. Chloe turned to him and grinned.

"You're handsome but I need to get ready," Chloe replied. Max kissed her before he went downstairs. "I'm taking Emily with me," Chloe called down the stairs.

Charlotte and Tom went over to Chloe and Max's. "Hey Charl, I need to sort Emily's bag and then we're free to go," Chloe said. Charlotte smiled and nodded.

"Morning Max, late night?" Tom asked. Max smirked and walked into the kitchen. "I take that as a yes then," Tom said. Chloe laughed.

"Right, I'm ready to go," Chloe said. Charlotte puck Emily up and they left.

Max was sitting outside with Tom and the kids. "Is Chloe taking her medication?" Tom asked. Max nodded.

"She is. She knows that if she doesn't take it then she'll end up back in the hospital," Max replied. Tom smiled and looked at Isla who was sitting on the swings.

"Charlotte takes her medication for the kids. She wants them to remember her as a happy mother," Tom said. Max nodded.

"That's good," Max said.

"Things must be going well with Max," Charlotte said. Chloe nodded.

"Yeah, its like he's trying way too hard to make up for something," Chloe told her. Charlotte smiled.

"Maybe its for that kiss he shared with Helen," Charlotte replied. Chloe shook her head.

"No, something else went on. I'm sure of it," Chloe said. Charlotte frowned but Emily started fussing so Chloe puck her up.

The girls were walking through the town and Chloe's mind was on weather Max was cheating on her. Charlotte could tell that Chloe was preoccupied. "Chloe, Max isn't cheating on you. I promise you that," Charlotte said. Chloe nodded but she wasn't convinced.

"If he is then I don't know how I'd cope. I couldn't handle it," Chloe whispered. Charlotte pulled Chloe into a hug.

"Max wouldn't cheat on you. You're his beautiful wife. The mother of his three gorgeous daughters," Charlotte said. Chloe was crying but she smiled through the tears.

A couple of hours later Max made his way inside to answer a phonecall.

"Helen, I thought I told you to never call me again?"

"I want to see you again though Max"

"No, I'm married and I'm happy with my wife and our daughters"

"You don't love her. If you did why did you end up in bed with me when she was ill?"

"That was a mistake and I regret it. I've never loved you. That night was just sex. It will never happen again." Max hung up and turned to see Chloe standing there with Charlotte.

"Chloe, wasn't expecting you back just yet," Max said. Chloe had tears streaming down her face.

"You slept with Helen Hopewell? While I was ill?" Chloe asked. Max didn't know what to say...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N ~ Sorry for the shortness of this update and for the cliffhanger.

I shall be continuing this in the next update (Whenever that will be)

Also could you all go and check out my new fanfic ~ Barry Barry - A Dad.

StayStrong

Xoxo