Chapter Eighteen

Charlotte woke up. It had been two weeks and she just woke up from the coma.

"Tom?" Charlotte said. Tom looked up. He had grown a huge beard and hadn't slept in ages.

"You're awake?" Tom asked. Charlotte nodded. Tom ran out and called in a doctor. While the doctor checked Charlotte, Tom rang Chloe.

"Why would she try and kill herself? She promised me she would stay strong," Chloe said. She hadn't been able to comprehend why Charlotte would try to kill herself. They had both promised to stay strong together. Max was trying to calm her down.

"If you'd calm down you'd see that Tom is trying to call," Max said. Chloe glared.

"I hate you," Chloe mumbled. Max smirked over at her and handed her phone to her.

"Hello?"

"Charlotte's woken up"

"What? Is she okay?"

"She seems to be"

"I'll be there soon"

Chloe hung up and looked at Max. "Charlotte's woken up."

Max smirked. "I told you she would," Max said. Chloe scoffed.

"Don't get cocky baby. Doesn't suit you," Chloe stated.

Chloe got in as Charlotte was allowed home.

"Hey babe," Chloe said. She hugged Charlotte tightly and held her close. "I missed you so much and I love you."

Charlotte smiled. "I love you too."

Tom came back in. He had shaved his beard off. Tom smiled at the girls.

Eddie was meeting Tom and Charlotte at their house with the kids. Charlotte was anxious to see the kids. Chloe drove behind them in the car. She wanted to talk to Charlotte alone in the house.

Max sat over at the house with the girls. Aubree was playing up though. "Why can't I play with Taitlyn?" Aubree asked. Max sighed.

"She needs to stay with her mummy for a while. You can play later," Max said. Aubree started crying.

"I don't like you!" Aubree yelled. Max rolled his eyes but smirked.

"Go upstairs now," Max told her. Aubree sat down on the floor and she refused to move. "Aubree, go upstairs now!" Max shouted.

Aubree started to cry. Max sighed and held her tightly.

Chloe took Charlotte into the living room.

"You promised," Chloe said.

Charlotte started to cry. "I know. But I could take any more. I hate myself Chloe. I always have and always will."

Chloe held Charlotte tightly. She couldn't stand her sister being so upset.

"It's going to be okay. We're going to get through this," Chloe said. Charlotte nodded and smiled at Chloe.

Taitlyn ran in and Charlotte held her.

"She loves you so much," Chloe said. Taitlyn smiled at Chloe.

"I love my mummy," she said.

"Mummy! I need to pee!" TJ yelled. Charlotte smiled and Chloe giggled before taking Taitlyn.

"Happy to be back?" Chloe asked. Charlotte sighed but then smiled widely.

"Definitely," Charlotte said.

TJ ran in with his blue potty. Charlotte smiled and pulled down TJ's trousers and his little absorbable pants. He sat down on the potty and peed. Charlotte smiled and kissed his head.

Taitlyn giggled and cuddled into Chloe.

"What are you giggling at?" Chloe asked. Taitlyn pointed at TJ.

"Daddy and Aubree's daddy don't pee like that! They stand up and hold their trunks," Taitlyn said. Chloe burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh Taits! You kill me," Chloe said. Taitlyn frowned.

"But you're there CoCo!"

"Never mind."

Max was sitting with Aubree. "Why do you and mummy keep having babies?" Aubree asked.

"I think it's time for bed," Max said. Aubree pouted but once Max agreed to carry her upstairs, she agreed.

Charlotte fixed TJ and TJ walked out. Tom came in and kissed Charlotte before taking TJ's potty out and cleaning it.

"Did you hear what she said?" Chloe asked. Charlotte smirked and nodded.

"Do you think she still watches Tom and Max?" Charlotte asked. Chloe smirked.

"Only one way to find out," Chloe said.

Taitlyn had ran on somewhere so the girls went to see. Tom was in the bathroom and he had just closed over the door. They saw Taitlyn standing watching. She was confused.

Tom left the bathroom and saw Taitlyn. "What are you planning?" Tom asked. Taitlyn giggled.

"I confused daddy. I talk to mummy though," Taitlyn said.

Chloe and Charlotte walked over to Chloe and Max's. When they walked in, they saw Aubree sitting on the stairs. "You're supposed to be in bed," Chloe said. Aubree giggled.

"I want to know why you and daddy keep having babies? Daddy took me to bed after I asked. So can you tell me why?" Aubree asked.

Chloe glared and took Aubree upstairs to her room to talk to her.

Max made Charlotte a drink of tea and sat down with her in the living room.

"I'm glad you're okay. Chloe couldn't sleep for ages without knowing you're okay," Max said.

Charlotte sighed. "I'm so sorry."

Max smiled. "We're just glad you're okay," Max said. Charlotte smiled over at him.

"Aubree's in a questioning mood isn't she?"

Max nodded. "Yeah she is. Where's Chloe anyway?"

"Putting Aubree back to bed," Charlotte said.

"How many babies are you and daddy going to have?" Aubree asked. Chloe groaned and tucked Aubree up.

"You ask too many questions babes."

Aubree started crying. "Nobody tells me stuffs!" Aubree screamed.

"Baby, no one tells me stuff either. But sometimes they do that for a reason," Chloe said. Aubree nodded and held Chloe's hand until she fell asleep.

Max held Charlotte as she fell asleep on him. Chloe came in and smiled.

"That's cute!" Chloe said. She took a picture.

"Could you maybe ring Tom to get him to come over?" Max asked. Chloe smiled and nodded.

Tom came over to get Charlotte. "Thanks for keeping an eye on her," Tom said as he lifted Charlotte up.

"Its fine. We'll see you tomorrow," Max said. Chloe cuddled into him.

Tom put Charlotte into bed and he climbed in next to her. Charlotte woke up. "Tom, I wanna do it," Charlotte mumbled. Tom smiled and rolled on top of her.

"I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

Chloe had pinned Max to the bed. "You are amazing at times," Chloe mumbled. Max and Chloe started to do it hard. When they both finished they were breathless. They cuddled together and fell asleep.

Tom was still doing it with Charlotte. Charlotte kissed him.

"I never want to leave again," Charlotte said. Tom smiled widely.