Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N ~ This chapter is quite dark. I'm sorry if it upsets anyone.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe and Charlotte were sitting in the office with Max. He was on the phone to someone. When he hung up, Chloe grinned. "Problem?" Chloe asked. Max rolled his eyes.
"Well, there's a new teacher on the way, some reason the LEA seem apprehensive," Max told them. Chloe groaned and she cuddled into Charlotte.
"Great another teacher. Just what this place needs," Chloe mumbled. She stood and walked over to Max. "I'm freezing. Turn the heat up in here," Chloe complained.
Max smiled and turned up the heat. He sat Chloe on his lap and kissed her. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

Emily was standing by her locker. She was still nervous about the school and just wanted a friend.
"Could you take me to the office?" someone asked her. Emily smiled and nodded. The man smiled at Emily as she walked in front of him.
"You're very beautiful," the man said. Emily didn't know what to say.
Emily took the teacher to her mum and dad but she felt scared around him. "Daddy, there's someone here to see you," Emily said. Max looked up.
"Thanks sweetie," Chloe said. Emily smiled and she walked off.

Charlotte could see how upset Emily was. She went over to see her. "Hey you."
"Hi."
Charlotte sighed. "Are you okay honey?" Charlotte asked.
"Yeah."

Chloe was walking down the corridor when Charlotte approached her. "Why's it cold?" Chloe complained. Charlotte grinned.
"Get Max to warm you."
"Funny," Chloe said. She smiled and kissed Charlotte's cheek. Charlotte smiled.
"I think there's something wrong with Emily. She seemed upset," Charlotte said.

Emily sat in class with the teacher. He smiled at her and she put up her hand for help. He placed a hand on her bare thigh.
"Sweetie, have you hit puberty yet?" he asked.
"O-Only just," Emily stuttered
Mr Carter smirked. "Well you're very beautiful," he said. Emily smiled.
"Thank you."

Chloe knew that Charlotte was right about Emily. She had been shut off lately. Chloe had invited Charlotte and Tom over for dinner. She wanted to see if Tom or Max noticed.

Chloe went to see Max. She saw him with Tom. "Max, have you noticed anything strange about Emily lately?" Chloe asked. Max looked up.
"She's eleven Chloe. She's bound to be acting strange," Max said.
Chloe sighed and agreed. She sat with Max and cuddled with him.

The bell rang and Mr Carter asked Emily to stay behind. He closed the door and blinds. He locked the door and smiled.
"Emily, I know you're beautiful. I want to see how beautiful you are," Mr Carter said. Emily began to take off her clothes. Mr Carter started touching her all over. Emily didn't know what was happening but she saw her mum and dad doing this so she thought it was right.

When Emily went home, she went up to her room and did some homework. She didn't want to be around her family right now.

Charlotte and Tom arrived with the kids and Charlotte went to cuddle with Chloe. "Has she said anything?" Charlotte asked. Chloe shook her head.
"She's upstairs."

Dinner was served. Emily came and sat with them but she didn't say anything. "Emmy, are you okay?" Isla asked.
"I'm fine!" Emily said. She went upstairs again. She had a text from Mr Carter. He asked for a picture of Emily's private part. Emily went to the bathroom to take one for him.

Charlotte sighed. She knew it was difficult for Chloe and Max.

Aubree and Taitlyn finished dinner. They went upstairs and began to kiss. Taitlyn pulled away.
"Should we go and see if Emily is okay?" Taitlyn asked. Aubree nodded.
The girls walked to Emily's room and saw she wasn't there. "Where is she?"
"I'm here!"
Aubree and Taitlyn saw Emily standing there. "Where were you?" Aubree asked.
"You're not my mum Aubree! Quit acting like you are," Emily yelled. Aubree and Taitlyn were shocked, Emily had never had an outburst like that before.