Chapter Six

Chloe and Charlotte had been home for a few days and Chloe had noticed something different with Aubree. Max had been staying over at Chloe's to try and help her.

Charlotte was still staying at Eddie and Rachel's as she didn't know weather Tom wanted to give their relationship another go. "Mummy can we see Chloe and Max today?" Taitlyn asked. Charlotte smiled.

"Maybe," Charlotte replied.

Chloe and Max were in the kitchen making breakfast. "I'd love to have you for breakfast," Max whispered in her ear.

Chloe tutted at him. "You can't have that in front of the children." Max smirked at her.

Charlotte decided to move back in with Tom. Eddie moved her stuff in and warned Tom. The kids were happy to have the family back together.

"Taitlyn wants to go over to Chloe's. Could you mind the boys if I take the girls?" Charlotte asked. Tom nodded and smiled.

"Of course I will," Tom said.

Charlotte told the girls to get ready. Taitlyn went into Charlotte and Tom's room. She grabbed some makeup and put it on herself.

Aubree was playing in her bedroom with her dolls. She was happy, she had her mummy and daddy back together. Isla came running in

"Daddy and mummy are kissing!" Isla said. Aubree giggled.

"They always kiss," Aubree told her.

Tom went into the bedroom to see that Charlotte's make-up had been messed with. "Taitlyn! Have you been messing?" Tom asked. Charlotte came in with baby Chloe in her arms.

"That's my good stuff," Charlotte said. Tom sighed.

"She's experimenting," Tom told her.

Chloe and Max were standing in the kitchen. Emily was in her baby gym. Max kept trying to kiss her. "Behave," Chloe told him. Max smirked.

"I can't when you're dressed like that," Max said. Chloe rolled her eyes. She was wearing black shorts, heels and a white shirt.

Charlotte went into Taitlyn's room to see Taitlyn looking like a clown. Charlotte sighed.

"Honey, we can't do that," Charlotte said. Charlotte took Taitlyn to the bathroom. She washed off all the makeup and then took Taitlyn to the bedroom again.

"Right, if you want to, I'll put on a tiny bit," Charlotte said. Taitlyn smiled and nodded. Charlotte began to do her makeup.

Tom shouted up to Charlotte. "Max just text me and told me to bring the boys over to Chloe's!"

"That's brilliant! We can all go together. I'm coming down now."

Chloe was trying to get Isla dressed but she refused. "Come on, Charlotte and Tom are coming," Chloe said. Isla shrugged.

"I want to stay like this though mummy, I like what I'm wearing," Isla told her. Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Isla, you can't wear your pyjama's," Chloe said. Isla pouted and started crying.

Taitlyn got her toys and she went downstairs. "Is daddy coming too?" Taitlyn asked. Charlotte nodded.

Isla wasn't moving from the sofa. "Move it, now," Max said. Isla shook her head.

"I'm watching Dora the plorer!" Isla told him. Max rolled his eyes just as Emily started crying.

Charlotte and Tom knocked on the door. Chloe sighed and went to answer it just as Max got Emily calmed down.