Chapter Fourty-Three

Previously-
Chloe sat with William. They were talking. Suddenly, William inched his face closer to Chloe's. She didn't know what to do. Just as William was about to kiss her, the door opened...
Now-

"Mum?

Chloe turned to see Aubree standing there. "What's going on?" She asked.

"N-Nothing sweetie. I'm coming now," Chloe said. Aubree looked at William and immediately she didn't trust him. "Come on darling. Let's just go and see your dad."

Chloe and Aubree were walking to the office. "Why were you and that guy about to kiss?" Aubree asked.

"What?"

Chloe and Aubree turned to see Max standing there. He looked angry. "Did you kiss him?"

"No. He tried to kiss me. I'd never cheat on you Max. I love you," Chloe said.

Max glared. "You've done it before," Max spat.

Chloe nodded. "In that case, we're done. If you're always going to throw that back at me."

With Charlotte.

Charlotte was walking down the corridor. She saw Chloe in tears. "What happened?"

"Max and I have split up. He keeps throwing the affair back at me. I can't handle that Charlotte," Chloe sobbed.

Charlotte held her. "I'm sorry."

Chloe sobbed into Charlotte. Aubree came
running down the corridor. "Mummy, please don't dump daddy. Please."

"Sorry Bee baby. It's for the best."

Aubree broke down. "Please mummy. I need you both."

Chloe held her daughter. "Bee, you can always see him but we're not together."

A Few Weeks Later.

Chloe made her way to the Hospital. The kids were with Eddie and Rachel. When she got there, she saw Max was there. "Oh, I'll come back."

Max looked up. "Chloe, Scarlett doesn't know what's been happening so let's just act normal in front of her," Max said.

"Okay."

Chloe sat with Scarlett. She was asleep. "Hey sweetie. Mummy is missing you loads and she wants you to get better so she can take you to Disneyland."

Max smiled at how caring and great Chloe was. "You're good at being a mother."

Chloe sighed. "Well, let's just hope I don't mess this up like I ruined our marriage."

Max looked at her. "You didn't mess our marriage up."

Chloe looked at him. "Have you got somewhere to stay?"

"A hotel. It's different then being in your bed," Max said.

Chloe smiled. "Well the bed is rather cold without you."

Max walked over to Chloe and took her hand. "I miss you Chloe."

"I miss you too."

Max walked over to Chloe and kissed her gently on the lips. "Let's start again. You, me and our daughters," Max said.

Chloe nodded. They kissed again. "Come home. Grace has been trying to walk," Chloe said.

"Well it's nearing her first birthday isn't it. She's bound to want to start walking."

Chloe sat on Max's lap. She loved him and the past few weeks were torture without him. She missed the sex and the way he held her in bed. "Max, do you wanna renew our marriage vows?" Chloe asked.

"If you want to."

Chloe grinned. "I want too."

Chloe and Max kissed and they watched their ill daughter sleeping. All both of them wanted was for her to make a full recovery and their family would be complete again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - sorry this is short. I winged this update.

Leave me a comment with what you thought.

Stay Strong 💖😘💜