2. This Better Be A Dream.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke with a huge headache, feels like my head was going to pop at any minute. I looked around and I was in the room, 'oh how nice of Liam'. I then felt something coming up in my throat. I ran quickly to the bathroom.

After releasing all the waste I drank last night, I started feeling so much better that even my horrible headache was gone. That never actually happened ever it usually takes up a whole day, must be my lucky day.

I was washing face and my mouth getting the taste out of my mouth also keeping myself awake because it is noon already. I wipe myself with the towel, after I was done I checked myself in the mirror and then left.

I then stopped myself and checked the mirror again casually.

I stared at myself in front of the mirror which seemed for 30 minutes and screamed.

"OH MY GOD, WHY AM I SHORT? WHERE ARE MY CURLS? WHY IS MY HAIR SHORT? WHY DOES MY VOICE SOUND WEIRD?" I screamed touching my face.

"Harris." I heard a woman's voice yell.

I screamed again and heard footsteps coming closer.

"Harris shut the hell up." Said a girl  looking like a younger version of Gemma.

"Are you speaking to me?" I questioned her.

"Yes you dumbass." She replied.

"Gabby, language. Harris are you alright honey." The lady replied looking like a younger version of my mum.

"Uh..uh."

(Everything went black)

Zayn's P.O.V

"Zac."

"Zac."

"Zac wake up its already the afternoon lazy." I heard a woman's voice say interrupting my sleep.

I opened my eyes and the lady was standing right in front of my bed.

"Who are you?" I asked with my eyes closed

"Callate y despertar ya." The lady said and then left.

Some how I understand what she said that's weird I didn't even ever learn that much of that language.

I got up and headed the bathroom. I washed my face and checked my hair. My hair was short like I had it before The X Factor that's crazy. How did that happen, maybe I was that much drunk that I let stupid Louis cut my hair. As I was standing there staring at myself ,I seemed to lose my facial hair from my face it was like gone and I also seemed a lot shorter...???

Louis P.O.V

I woke up and felt a bit light headed, must have been a CRAZY night. I had a need to piss so headed towards the bathroom then tripped.

What the???

I noticed I tripped on a Barbie doll.

"Da fuck did this came from?" I mumbled to myself.

Again I felt the need to use the toilet. I went in and out fast.

I held the doll and then went downstairs.

"Boys." I yelled heading to the kitchen.

I entered to see a woman cooking, a eight year old girl and a baby girl.

"There is my Barbie." The little girl said getting out her chair and taking the doll off my hands. She looked exactly like one of my younger sisters but younger-er.

I awkwardly walk backwards and than ran upstairs to my room.

This is the weirdest dream I ever had....

Liam P.O.V

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP."

CLICK

I got up early to clean up the mess the boys did last night. I noticed I was in bed. Got to love Dani.

I was heading downstairs and noticed the living room was clean. Poor girls cleaning up the mess, I should make them some breakfast.

I decided to make some pancakes. The pancake powder was in the pantry on the top shelf. I had trouble reaching it???

Some one grab it and handed it to me.

"Here you go, don't worry you'll taller some day Leo." A man said he looked like my father but younger.

"Thanks?" I replied then he left.

I swear if the boys drugged me in my sleep I will end them. 

Niall P.O.V

*Yawn*

I actually woke up feeling good today.

*Stomach growls*

I got up not feeling tired at all, and ran straight to the fridge.

I made a sandwich less than a minute. I stuffed it in my mouth quickly.

I noticed I wasn't alone. A guy seeming in his late teens eating cereal on the table.

"Neil you should probably eat it slower you can choke on it." He laughed.

A woman then comes in the kitchen.

"Good morning." She said going to the fridge and grab the milk, then pour a glass with milk.

"Excited for the first day of your new school tomorrow Neil?" The woman asked me, she kind of looked like my mum but a bit younger. This is weird.

I was standing there awkwardly. "Um...yeah." I replied not sure if she was talking to me.

''Great I just went to your new middle school and picked up your uniform." She smiled at me.

"Oh well thanks I'll just go back to my uh... room." I ran straight towards my room.

This better be a dream.