36. I AM HOME BABY I AM HOME!

"Hay Vanessssa." Said Jen entering the classroom sitting next to Vanessa.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey have you seen Harry, Niall, or Louis today?" Jen asked her.

"I don't know, I didn't see Niall."

"I'm sure Harry, Zayn, and Liam, aren't here."

"Oh Louis probably isn't here either."

"That's weird."

"They probably ditched."

"Yeah."

The bell rang and class started, as Mr.Wicks read out the names something wasn't right.

"Who is absent today?" He said.

"Its only Clarissa." Melissa said.

"Wait what about Harris, Lewis, and Neil?" Jen questioned.

"Who?" Said Mr. Wicks. "Jen we never had any kids in this class with those names."

"This makes no sense..." Jen said confused. "Wait what if they... It worked."

The class was staring at Jen like if she was crazy.

"Never mind then." She said.

Jen looked over at Vanessa, Vanessa was sadly looking at her binder which contained pictures of the boys.

As Franki sat in her usually stop in second period, she couldn't wait to see Zayn again. She was happy he was going to be back in school after his three day suspension. She had a really great time hanging out with him on Friday, it was the best friday of her life, because she spent it with Zayn Javvad Malik from One Direction the boyband she fell in love with.

The bell rang and Zayn still wasn't in sight. When class ended she realized he didn't come to school that day. It ruined her whole day, she was really hoping to see him again.

For Jessica, she really wanted to hang out with Louis today, but she couldn't find him.

(Lunch)

"Is is weird that none of the boys showed up today?"Franki asked the three girls.

"Yeah, usually Louis will tell me but he didn't." Jen said. "Jessica did you know anything about this."

"No."

"Vanessa?" Jen said getting Vanessa's attention.

Vanessa was playing around with her fingers.

"Vanessa?" Franki said.

"What?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing why?"

"You just seem to know something."

"Okay I'll tell you guys cos I know you guys won't leave me alone if I don't." Vanessa took a breath. "On Sunday Harry called me, he was about to tell me something important, but I heard noises and I could hear the phone hitting something, then it hanged up."

"Wait what did he tell you?" Jessica asked her this time.

"That um he was going to tell me something the boys didn't want him to tell any us, but he didn't finish his sentence."

"They left." Jen said quietly.

"What?" All of them said.

"They left, I know they did."

"You sure?" Franki asked.

"Yes, it's my fault if I didn't stand up to bitch Carol they wouldn't have left, they would have stay a little longer."

"Oh Jen it couldn't be-"

"Franki open your eyes! I texted all of them this whole weekend and even called them. None answered, I know for a fact Liam would of left a message but he didn't. Of course Harry couldn't handle it so he called Vanessa to tell her that they were leaving, thats probably why he said none of the boys wanted us to know what he was going to tell her. See?"

The girls actually started to believe.

"You know what's funny?"

"What?" They all answered.

"That nobody here remembers them, except us."

Harry's P.O.V

The light was hitting my face. I opened my eyes and felt a huge headache coming, this is why I shouldn't have many drinks. I felt something was going to come up so I ran into the bathroom and puked my guts out.

Louis's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and noticed I was laying on the bed. I wasn't the only one, I saw a girl with light brown hair next to me facing the other direction. Oh god I hope when she turns around she doesn't scream in my face, like those scary movies when the person turns around and it's a scary looking girl. That shit creeps me out.

The girl turned around.

"Morning babe." She smiled. She looks so beautiful in the mornings.

"Morning El." I smiled back at her.

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up with a horrible headache, drinking shouldn't be my thing, but I never listen to myself.

"Hey Zaynie Po." Some one said.

"What-Perrie?"

"Yeah what else do you think I was? A monkey." She laughed. "Here I bought you some pills to take away the headache."

She gave me two pills and I drank it with the glass of water she also bought me. I sat the glass down and I hugged her.

"Wow you woke up good today, didn't you babe?" she hugged back.

"You have no idea." I smiled.

Liam's P.O.V

'Beep, Beep, Beep'

Ah fuck. I got my phone out and turned it off. I was still on the couch surprisingly, this didn't work. I smelled pancakes, chocolate pancakes just the way I like it.

"Morning Li, had a good sleep." Someone said.

I sat up from the couch and saw who was in the kitchen.

"Danielle?"

"Yeah.." She laughed.

I ran up to her and hugged her.

"It's like you haven't seen me in years." She laughed.

"You kidding me, I haven't seen you in four months."

"What? You saw me yesterday, you silly dandy." She laughed even harder.

"Wait whats today's date?" I asked her.

"The eleventh silly."

"Oh, what month?"

"February. Did you have a bad dream?"

"No a weird one actually."

"Oh well I made you your favorite pancakes, i know how much you love them?"

"They look fantastic." I pecked her lips. "But I love you way more."

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up with the sent of pancakes with a hint of chocolate...DANIELLE PEAZER'S WORLDS FAMOUS CHOCOLATE PANCAKES ARE BEING MADE. I AM HOME BABY I AM HOME!