37.Getting Ready

Jennifer's P.O.V

It's been two weeks and four days since the boys left. It's seems just as if they were here yesterday, but they weren't. I don't know why they didn't tell us when they were going to leave, I wouldn't begged them to stay... Well of course a little part inside of me wanted they to stay here for awhile, but sometimes we never get what we want. I'm okay with that really, it's just that I have to try harder to get it, like for seeing the boys again, I have to work hard and save a lot of money to see them. For now I have no money, I'm only what, thirteen. It's going to be years until I ever see them again. They didn't tweet me or left any messages for us. Maybe it was just a dream, but it felt so real. I find it freaky how no one else remembered but us. I guess we were all stuck in the same dream, who knows.

Today is our eighth grade graduation, which is really sad. I have a feeling I am going to cry, but I'll try really hard not to. I know that half of the kids I see out there, I'll never see again in my life. That's sad. Really sad. I just hope the girls and I don't drift apart too much or even get into a fight or something, I doubt that though.

I entered my older sister's house, so she can curly my hair and maybe do my make up. It was six thirty in the morning. I was tired of course, but excited at the same time. I am finally going to go to High school, but if they hand out too much homework, I am going to die.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Seven thirty. Oh my gosh I am going to be late!!!!!!

I got off my bed and went straight into the kitchen to eat some cereal. After I was done I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran to my room and tried to find my dress. I found my dress and threw it on quickly. I went into the bathroom and turned on my curly iron. I woke up my mom so she could do my hair.

*

After an hour of my mom curling my hair, I got my phone and we headed to the car, then drove off to my school graduation...late.

Franki's P.O.V

I got up and went to the bathroom. I went into the kitchen and my daddy made me some pancakes. After I was done eating the delicious pancakes I went into my room and got dressed. I had time so I went into my phone and checked what one direction was up to. I know they left the girls and I hanging, but I still love them.

They are in America. I wonder if they finished their european tour early, already, I think so or else they wouldn't come in America in the first place. I don't know. I grabbed my phone and my mom took me to school.

Jessica's P.O.V

Finally we are done with dilworh, I'm so glad I don't get to see half of those basic bitches ever again. That school has been having pointless drama, no more of that shit now.

"Wake up home girl!" My brother yelled at me.

"I'm awake."

It was seven twenty. I don't even have time to do my hair. Oh well I got into my dress and shoes. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I guess I'm going to skip breakfast today. I turned on the curly iron and slowly curled my hair. It was a mess, oh well I tried. My mom and dad were awake so they took me to school.

Nobody's P.O.V

Franki was sitting at a desk talking Silvia at Mr.Wicks classroom. Jennifer entered the room with a bag.

"Hey guys." She said to the two girls.

"Hey." they simple replied.

"Jennifer you look pretty." Franki said to Jen.

"I know right, she looks hella pretty." Silvia said smiling at Jen.

"Thanks guys, you guys look great yourselves." Jen sat on the floor to put on her high heels she had on the bag.

"Those are long." Said Silvia. "You're going to be taller than me."

"Not really, pretty much the same height. I hope I don't fall on them."

"What if I just walk by you and trip you." Franki laughed.

"I would hurt you Franki." Jen laughed. "Vanessa is not here yet?"

"No."

Jen nodded her head.

They all watched the boys in their adviser class play with balloons. Yes 14 to 15 year old boys playing balloons. The girls have no idea where they got those balloons.

"Everyone line up we are going to the Cafeteria." Said Mr.Wicks.

The girls got up and went to line up. Vanessa than came in from the door.

"Your late." Jen said to her.

"I know my mom took forever doing my hair."

"That's why you should of let me do it, I do it faster."

"But it was too late for you to come and do my hair."

"Good point. Oh well. Let's go."

Everybody in the eighth grade walked to the Cafeteria. Every adviser class waited on a line of their own class and they had to be in order.

The cafeteria was so hot in there, the temperature outside was about 90 and inside was about 100. So much for looking sweaty.

After about ten to fifthteen minutes the students were escorted to the gym. Where there were chairs in rows and decorations all over the place. The colors were white, black, and turquoise.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I sat there quietly next to two people I don't normally talk to. Well I talk to Karla sometimes. Ugh this is going to be a long sad day.

Franki's P.O.V

As everyone got seated the seventh graders came and sat on the stands looking at us eighth graders with those creepy eyes of theirs.

I don't know man, I know I am going to cry because I'm leaving everything from here, all the memories all the people. Gosh why does everything have to be so darn sad?!?!

Vanessa's P.O.V

I'm bored.

Jessica's P.O.V

"Oh my god Jessica have you seen Jennifer?"

"No I barely came."

"Oh okay, but imagine One Direction coming through these doors, saying congratulations to us or something." Levi said obviously happy for everything. "You want to know something I've always wanted to see?" He asked me. Is it Liam shirtless cos I bet myself that he's going to say that.

"What?" I asked knowing what the answer would be.

"Liam shirtless." Is he gay?

"I know me too the six pack he has. Jesus surely baptized him." I said laughing. I miss the boys even if it was a dream or not.

God this day needs to be over now, so my mother and father can take to McDonalds and order me a burger cuz I'm so hungry!