12. Just Great.

Zayn's P.O.V

As I was walking to school I couldn't stop thinking about Franki. I like her a lot, but I have Perrie and Franki's a kid. This feels so wrong, but so right. If only I knew she felt the same. Zayn just stop. She's a 13 or 14 year old little girl and you are a 20 year old adult, just stop okay. I guess I can fancy her, but I can't do anything about it.

*

I entered science class and a guy was sitting in my stop. I saw Liam and he was sitting alone, so I sat with him. I could say I got a bit jealous he's sitting next her, I just can't let it get to me.

"Zayn mate, are you okay buddy? You seem kind of mad." Liam asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just wish we could go back to the way we were cos I just have this feeling something bad might happen." I replied.

"Yeah, same here."

*

Niall's P.O.V

It was second period and it was lonely with out Jen here. Usually she would just be fangirling a bit to me, it was actually funny, because she would get in trouble. Ha, I'd laugh at her.

I turned to Lou who was sleeping, Bo Bear should of slept earlier. I saw Harry & Vanessa talking. I wonder if he likes her in that way. I would find sweet, but clearly she's just a kid and he's an adult. Daddy Direction won't approve.

Liam's P.O.V

Choir has been weird for me lately and when I say weird all the girls here are like trying to flirt with me, I suppose. It's a little uncomfortable at times, but i guess they like a guy who sings.

"I've been thinking that the guys should have the solos in the song, to make it more likable." Mrs. Thomas pointed out to us three guys in this room. "Would you like to try Carl?"

"No, thank you Mrs. Thomas this isn't really a song I would want to sing, not my style. My style would be lil Wayne or drake, not some pretty boy song." Carl replied.

"Zac?" Mrs. Thomas looked at him.

"Which verse?" He walked in front of the room.

"The second-"

"Zayn's part!" Franki jumped.

Zayn chuckled. "Okay."

"Whenever you ready." Mrs.Thomas sat on his chair.

"So girl c'mon, you got it wrong, to prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong, I don't know why your being shy into the way I look into your e-e-eyes." He still sings amazing in this life.

"Wow, that was amazing." Mrs. Thomas clapped and so did the rest of the class.

"You got that solo." She smiled at him. After that everyone was practicing our song.

***

It was recess and I decided to hang with Zayn for a change instead of being inside doing school work.

I saw Harry with Vanessa. Typical flirty cheeky Harry. He better not do a move on her, she's a kid. Too late he kissed her cheek. I don't approve of this.

"Hey Leonardo!" Lou yelled at me ear.

"Careful Le, I don't want my ear to bleed." I chuckled.

"That's thing, I want it to happen." He smiled. Jerk.

"Hey lads." Niall came eating a bag of carrots. Oh no.

Louis glared at him. He got up and took the carrots off of Niall's hand. World War 3 just started.