20. Explanation (Part 2)

Vanessa's P.O.V

I woke up with a strong headache. OW. Must of fell on my head first. Wait! Where am i? Am i dead? No I'm in a room, a messy room, a messy room of a guy's i think. OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN KIDDNAPPED. But how? No i cant be i was in the band room with Jen Franki Niall and Harry.... OH MY FLIPPING GOD THAT WAS HARRY STYLES AND NIALL HORAN FROM ONE DIRECTION. But then again it can't be true its impossible to be that young again though. Plus One Direction are on tour, aw man i fainted for nothing!

Franki's P.O.V

Wow, Harry is strong carrying Vanessa all the way to his car. He's fourteen he can't driv- well if he's in One Direction he can, I love them they are so crazy.

In the car ride Zaynie po was so quiet, it concerned me because he told he liked me and well... he's dating Perrie.....and now im sad. My crush likes me but has someone to love already, ouch! Harry is into Vanessa. That hurt me a little but Zayn hurt even more, he wanted me and him to be together but he already had someone.... that jerk. Yet, i still love him as anyone will love there fav boyband or something. I'm just going to act like nothing happened between him and me, its for the best. Right?

We arrived to Harry's new house. He carried Vanessa in and the rest were behind him.

"Oh my glob, i can't believe I'm talking to you guys, its a miracle." I said all jumpy.

"As Ellie Goulding once sang, Anything could happen." Liam smiled at me. Butterflies in me stomach ahhh.

"She's hot." Replied Niall. I turned to Jen and she glared at Niall. Hehe Niall saw and laughed.

"Ellie is hot, but you're beautiful." Niall told Jen. She turned red and made herself go in Harry's house before us. Awe.

"You little flirt." I laughed.

"Yeah he takes lessons from Hazza in there." Louis put his arm around me. I AM NOT OKAY YOU GUYS, I REPEAT I AM NOT OKAY.

"Franki we need to talk about how we ended up here." Liam said sitting on the sofa.

***

"NIALL YOU HAVE ASTHMA SINCE WHEN!?!?! HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME THIS!" Jen said shocked.

Niall did his famous laugh that all the girls will love to hear, oh lordy.

"You don't have to know everything about us." Liam chuckled.

"Or do i."

"Ha she got a point there Li how about a game?" Louis interrupted.

"Hide and seek!" I suggested.

"Cool, 1...2...3" Louis counted and everybody ran.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I went down the stairs to see no one there. I guess i was kiddnapped after all. Why wasn't i running away by now?"

I then heard giggling. Oh gosh now I'm scared.

I went to the kitchen and thats when i tripped. Ow! 

"Sorry love." Harry aplogized.

"That's okay." I replied..... WAIT WHAT HARRY!?! Oh m god, I started hyperventilating.

"Oh no dont pass out on me again.' He said worried.

"Vanessa calm down." Jen went up to me and slapped me across the face. OW! That hurt but it sure did stop me from hyperventilating.

"OW!" i ached in pain.

"Sorry baby girl it had to be done or you would of fainted... again." Jen laughed and then Franki joined in.

"Whose it?" She asked.

"That would be me." Niall said next to the fridge. Haha.

"What are you guys doing?" i asked.

"Playing hide & seek." Louis replied out of no where. "Found you Liam!"

"Awe, i was so close to winning."

"Zayn! You won." Jen yelled. 

"Speaking about Zayn, why dont we all go into the living room and tell Vanessa what had happen to us a few months ago." Harry said and everyone followed him into the livingroom. 

I got to pray first to survive their hotness. Haha.

Zayn's P.O.V

i feel like an idiot really. Cos I have Perrie and yet now i wanted Franki. What is wrong with me? I would never do this to theseboth girls. Of course Franki knows i have Perrie, cos she is a directioner. I feel like a jerk, i told Franki i wanted her and i will make it work, but at the end i couldnt keep that word. I guess this is really eating me up. I want to aplogize to Franki for being an idiot, i would also aplogize to Perrie about that almost affair mishappen, but look at me I'm not even Zayn Malik right now, I'm Zac. So I'll just have to aplogize to Franki in private and I hope she won't get damaged by this, cos I'm thinking of proposing to Perrie somewhere in August. I love her and want her to be mine, but then another comes along and turns it all around.

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Wow this all makes sense." i said surprised.

"Yeah, thats why they look very familiar to the boys." Jen laughed.

"How long have you known about this Jen?" Franki asked Jen.

"Long enough before you people started to know about them."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE!?!?" I shaked Jennifer.

"Cuz dumb carrot loving boy, made me promise-"

"Um darling that was so three years ago." Louis sassed at Jen.

"Maybe I'm bringing it back before this boyband turns into badboy looking motherfuckers." Jen sassed back.

"Well she got a point there." Niall laughed.

"I'm picturing Niall looking like a badass. But yet he looks like a little cute snowflake." Franki laughed.

Niall pouted. "No."

_______________________________________________________________________

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Follow. (I follow back)

Goodnight loves :)