14. Wow :]

Harry's P.O.V

School has been very boring these past couple of weeks I'm not even listening to what the teachers anymore. I just really want to go back to the way things were, to the real person I actually am instead of this 'Harris Skylar' I don't even like that name. I feel really homesick , its just been depressing for me lately. I like this place but it's not where I was meant to be. Vanessa I know she's great but we weren't meant to be, I guess.

I think it's time for us to actually start trying to go back the way we were. There is gotta be something we did that got us here I'm not sure what but it did. What did we do that night?

"Harris what is the answer to question seventeen?" Mrs. Bennett asked me.

"Uhh....." I didn't know what to say so I just made something up. "24."

"Correct."

That was a lucky guess, but I still don't get this Maths stuff.

***

"Boyz look I didn't know you could get up here." Zayn said on top of us. There was a stair way to get up of the classroom kind of like a tree house except without the tree & it being in a classroom "Look I'm going to fall." Zayn was dangling his legs.

"Zayn get off of there. You're not allowed to be up there." Liam yelled out to Zaynie.

Louis entered the classroom. "Hey lads."

"Hey Bo Bear." Zayn waved happily at Lou.

"Ooooooo I want to go up there." He said excited.

"Don't even think about it-"

Before Liam could finish Lou was already up there.

"Don't think about what?"

"Never mind. Where's Niall?"

"I dunno."

"Hey lads." Niall came in with a bag of chips.

"Okay we are all here now." Liam said. "Now what do you want to tell us Harry?"

"Lads I just really want to go back to our old self. Yeah, I like this place & people but I really want to go back." I looked down.

"Yeah, same here, but like every other time we don't know how." Liam patted my back.

"Hm.... I think I know a way." Louis said with his thinking face on his face. Ha.

"Tell us Bo." Zayn put his arm around Lou. That should be me-.-

"Well if I may be correct, which I'm always are, we could relive that night. Like get drunk again and yeah." He smiled widely.

"That isn't a bad idea." Liam replied. "But where are we going to get the alcohol."

"Steal it." Louis smiled evilly.

"That's cray." Niall laughed.

"Do any of your fake parents have any beer?" Liam asked.

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"We are doomed!" I pouted.

(Next Day)

Nobody's P.O.V

"We should do something tomorrow." Jen told the girls.

"Yeah." Jess agreed.

"Movies?" Vanessa suggested.