25. Build-A-Dani

"Okay let's see who is the strongest." Louis challenged Jessica.

"Your on!"

They sat down across each other on Zayn's kitchen table. The rest were in the living room watching tv like normal everyday lazy people.

Lou flexed his right arm preparing for the arm wrestle and Jessica did the same. They were finally prepared and they both held onto each others right hand..

"HARRY!" Lou screamed.

*Slience

"HARRY!" He screamed again.

*Slience

"HARRY EDWARD MUTHERFUCKIN STYLES GET YO ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME I WILL COME TO YOUR ROOM AT MIDNIGHT AND STRAIGHTEN YOUR MUTHERFUCKIN CURLS YOU GROWN OVER THE PAST TWO MONTHS!"

"Coming." He entered the kitchen chewing his gum. "What do you want?"

"Hold mine and Jessica's hands, until I count to three."

"Okay." Harry put his hand on top of theirs.

"1...2...3." Harry's hand was out of the way and Louessica started to battle.

Niall came in. "Lose Louis lose." He said to Lou.

"Shut the fuck up Niall." Lou yelled at Niall. Niall just laughed then walked away.

Jessica was of course winning. "Wow Lou I thought you were going to win me, but your weak." She laughed.

Lou glared at Jessica, then used one of his weapons that never failed him. With his left hand he started to tickle Jessica under her arm. She started to giggle which was her weakness and she lost.

"You cheater!" She laughed.

"Me a cheater, never. You're just jealous I won." Lou said like he was the queen of that whole place.

"Shut up." Jessica walked away to the others.

"Hey kids." Zayn's mom entered the house with Zayn's sisters.

"Hey." They all replied.

"Girls these are my sisters Donna and Wendy." The sixteen year old and the eight year old waved at them nicely. The girls waved back.

Franki came up to Zayn and whispered in his ear. "Where's Safaa?"

"She isn't born yet, my mum is pregnant again and I think she's in there." He whispered back to her quietly.

She did an 'Oh' face.

"Hey Donna would you like to come to the mall with us or are you too cool for fourteen year olds?" Franki raised an eyebrow at Donna.

"Well...."

"Please it'll be fun." Franki said jumping.

Donna laughed. "Sure."

"Can I come?" Wendy said shyly.

"Of course you can." Franki said smiling at her.

"Yay." Wendy laughed. 

"¡Vamos." Zayn's mom said.

"Zac you're Mexican?" Jen questioned Zayn.

"Yeah, looks like it."

"This just keeps getting better."

*

"Take care of your sister and brother, Donna, don't get into any trouble." Zayn's mom than drove off.