4. Monday Morning (Zayn, Liam & Louis's P.O.V)

Zayn's P.O.V

I arrived at a middle school my mum or mom in this dream bought me to. Saying that I'll being going here till high school. I'm getting a bit worried, if I might be in a really long hangover, cos it's been about two days being here.

"Okay, Zacy, just go to the office and tell them your name. They will give you your schedule and some other stuff you'll need for the rest of the school year. Good luck honey." My younger looking mother smiled at me. Oh boy.

I entered the building heading the office, where a bunch of nice ladies gave me all the stuff I needed just in time too. All the little kids, well teens were in front of the lockers talking to each other or putting things away. The ladies told me that my locker was at the end of the hall. 

Hardly anyone was there only a few. I had a top locker, that's good, cos I could place a mirror on it and look at myself without leaning down.

I heard a few girls giggling, I looked back seeing a bunch of girls looking at me. Waving, stealing a few glances and pretty much checking me out.

I checked my schedule.

Science - Ms.Johnson 

Choir - Mrs.Thomas 

Algebra - Mrs.Podwell 

History - Mrs.Primus 

Advisory - Mr.Wicks 

ELA - Mr.Wicks 

Homework Help - Mrs.Thomas

Not that bad, I guess.

'Bing, Bing, Bing'

Oh great I'm late I think.

I ran my first class I had, and I think every eyeball in that room was looking right at me.

"Hi, I'm your science teacher Ms.Johnson and you might be?" she pulls her hand out.

"Zac Monroe." I replied quietly shaking Ms.Johnson's hand.

"Alright let's find you a seat." She said looking around, the class was full. "Franki is anyone sitting there?"

"No, Ms.Johnson it's Hunter's seat but he's not here today. He could sit here if would like to." replied a little girl with an adorable voice.

"Okay you can sit there for now." Ms.Johnson fake smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Franki and you must be Zac."

"Hi." I replied entertained by how energetic she is.

"Your going to love it here, Ms.Johnson teaches the coolest science stuff ever, cause she's number one. No. Number two." Franki replied excitedly, yet quietly.

I smiled I guess this place won't be that bad. Hard imagine to even be here.

"Okay today and the rest of the school year we are going to learn about the Electromagnetic spectrum." Ms. Johnson said enthusiastically.

Liam's P.O.V

I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or in a long coma the boys better not had put something in my water bottle cos if they did so help me they would be in big trouble.

My dream dad is taking me to school right this minute and it seems odd like I'm living my teen life all over again.

"Okay here we are. Make me proud son." he said dropping me off. Um...okay.