8. Perrie's Hair

"Hey guys!" Franki came up to the three girls.

"What you doing?" Jen asked.

"Oh I'm just playing tag." Franki said being jumpy.

"Oh, cool who's it?" Vanessa asked.

"Ruth and you guys should like hide me."

"Shes coming over here you better run." Jessica warned Franki.

"See you guys later." Franki ran towards the benches.

"Oh my gosh. Hey Zac I didn't see you there. Your so quiet." Franki sat next to Zayn/Zac.

"Hey and yeah."

"What are you doing here alone?" Franki poked his cheek.

"I don't know, I'm just bored so I guess I decided to sit here....alone."

"Well don't you have any friends?"

"Yeah, I don't hang out with them here. Only after school."

"Oh, do want to play tag with me?"

"No I don't run unless a mob of girls are chasing me." Zayn blurted out with out knowing why he just said that.

"Girls chase you?" she laughed.

"When I uhh... mean girls chase me is when my little sisters think I ripped their dolls head off and they start chasing me." he said hoping it made sense.

"okay." she laughed.

Ruth came by and touched Franki's head than ran off.

"Ow I'm gonna go now see you later Zac. Bye." Franki ran off.

"Bye."

Franki ran after Ruth but bumped into Harris and fell on her bum.

"How embarassing! Ow." Franki laughed.

"Sorry I didn't see you there Franki." Harris laughed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright." Franki kept laughing. "I'm gonna go now." Franki ran.

"Oh my god that was so embarrassing!" Franki said to herself still cracking up.

Franki found Shayla then pushed her against the wall than run away laughing.

"Can't you guys believe we have two months left then next year we'll be going to high school!" Jen told the girls.

"That was fast." Replied Vanessa.

"I know!" Jen fake cried. "We are all going in different directions!"

"Yeah instead of One Direction." Jessica laughed.

"Let's go to the benches and cry it's freaking hot just standing here on the dirt." The girls walked to the benches and sat down.

"So anything interesting going on?" Jen asked the girls.

"Not that I know of." replied Vanessa.

"Hey porn buddies! Let's look at some porn." Ricardo went up to the girls.

{A/N:You Guys Remember Our Porn Buddy xD yeah what a horny cunt. Awe I'm gonna miss him ): }

Jessica took her phone out and showed him shirtless one direction pictures.

"Oh my you guys I'm getting a boner!" He played around pretending to drool over the pictures of them. "Yum what's his name?"

"Zayn." Jessica answered.

"He's so sexy."

The girls were laughing hard.

"So freaking gay." Jen laughed.

Zayn looked freaked out, he got up and walked away to find Liam.

"That's enough porn today, see you later porn buddies." Ricardo walked away.

"I think we have the weirdest most perverted boys in this school than any other ones." Said Jen.

"You got that right." Agreed Jessica.

***

"ZAC. ZAC. ZAC." Franki whispered to Zayn.

"What's wrong?" Zayn replied.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you want to be in my story." Franki smiled.

"Sure I'm cool with that."

"Great! But the story is going to be sad."

"Why do I die?"

"Noooooo weeellll yeeeeaaah, okay I'll tell you what it's going to be about okay, so you & some girl I'm going to make up are on a date you guys were in a boat right romantic i know , anyways and it was the day you were gonna ask her to marry you, but before you could there was a hole on the boat and the water was getting in, then your girlfriend fell out of the boat and sank down she couldnt swim and you try to rescue her but you two both end up drowning." Franki smiled.

"That's just sad." he smiled.

"Oh then why are you smiling?"

"Because it's cute the way your explaining it."

Franki's cheeks turned pink. "Thanks." She laughed afterwards.

*

"Hey Lewis." Jessica said to Louis while walking by.

"Hey Jessie. Do you have a minute?" Louis asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you hang out with Vanessa?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Does she by any chance like him?"

"I don't know the only person I know she likes is Harry Styles but I just consider that a celebrity crush. I guess since he kinda seems like him, maybe she likes him I don't know I'm not her."

"Oh okay, love your hair reminds me like Perrie's, bye." Louis walked away quickly.

"Perrie's hair how does he know about her. Oh my god I just found a guy mixer. Ahh!" Jessica whispered to herself.

__________________________

Short, but hey two updates in one day.

I'll add more for you guys (Franki & Jesy) and I'm going to have a plot twist later in the next few chapters :O

Miss & love you girls, hopefully you guys are having a better summer than me, I'm just here stuck in my room -.-

2 votes or more for next chapter and faster updates!

- Niall's One and Only Girl, So You Bitches Better Stay Back