3. Monday Morning (Harry and Niall's P.O.V)

Niall's P.O.V

Woah, this was really weird, either I'm in a long dream or a long hangover dream. But everything feels so weird and i can really taste everything i eat.

Greg looks younger, so does my mum and dad. There is got to be a twist in this dream, i cant figure it out.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

i checked the time and it was six in de morning.

"Six in the morning great." I said sarcastically. Its so weird that I have an American accent now, I try to speak Irish, but its hard to say now.

My mum in this dream did told me I was part Irish and French. It was the same thing I was about a day ago.

I hopped out of the bed, and went straight to the bathroom to pee. I usually use to say piss but now its pee in America. This dream doesn't really seem that bad....yet.

I saw the clothes I was going to wear at the school and it was a uniform. Just like my pervious all boy school.

I tried it on and it really isn't that bad, well the shirt was okay and I always wear kaki skinny jeans during the up all night tour.

After I was done putting my clothes on, I ran straight to the kitchen. I cooked myself eggs, bacon and toast. The toast was plain so I searched for strawberry jelly. No luck, but I found nutella it remind me Boo bear I wonder what they are doing without me.

I wasn't thinking about it that much, this is all just a dream of course and if it isn't then I'd be fucked. I guess I don't really care I'm kind of glad I'm this young again who could say that, no one but me.

By the time I was done it was already eight. "Shit."

"Mom, I'm late to school!" I yelled, can't believe that I have an American accent.

"Don't worry sweety since your new there the prinicple was nice enough to let you go in class at eight thirty." She responded. "Give me five and I'll be up."

*****

The car reached in front of the school and I went out. There was a lady waiting for me outside.

"Hi, I'm Angel and you must be Neil welcome to Dilworth Stem Academy." Angel said to me.

"Thanks." I said.

"I'll show the classes you'll be going." She smiled.

****

After she was done showing me I had to go to class now.

"Since you have Mr.Wicks for second and third period, lets go meet him." She lead me to a door and we went inside.

The guy came up to me and welcomed me to his classroom.

"Guys, we have a new student today and his name is Neil."

"Hi Neil."

"Sup Neil."

"Hey man."

I heard responses from some of the kids.

"Ja'shawn if you can move one seat next to you, then Zach can you move where Ja'shawn was sitting. You can sit here." Mr.Wicks told me.

"Why you got to move me Mr.Wicks? Is it because I'm black." Ja'shawn said. People were laughing.

"Dude just move." Mr.Wicks commanded strictly.

I sat down. "Don't be shy Jen say hi to Neil." Mr.Wicks said patting the girl's back, who was sitting next to me.

 "Oh my god." She said embarrassed. "Hi." She said shyly.