9. Kardashians

(Friday 9th period)

"What do you lads want to do?" Liam asked the boys.

"Eat." Niall replied.

"When don't you." Zayn chuckled.

"Are you okay Hazza you seem a bit sad?" Liam said to Harry.

"Oh it's nothing, I just think we will never go back to the way we were." he replied quietly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Type in our website on the computer."

Louis typed it in and it showed on the smart board so everyone could see.

"There are new interviews and concerts that other people were in not us, and there is no evidence that we are missing." Harry pointed out.

"How?" Zayn was confused. "They look exactly like us and sound like us."

"That's what I was wondering." Harry replied.

"Why don't we watch how our tour is going." Niall sat down on the floor.

"YEAH LET'S WATCH IT. Which performance should we watch first Rock me, Teenage Dirtbag, Kiss you, Over Again, Last First Kiss-" Louis was cut off.

"Just press any." Liam said.

Louis pressed 'Rock Me' than sat next Nialler.

Jen was walking around the halls collecting year book money. When she was about to open the door, she thought she heard some music playing. She cracked the door open quietly and saw the boys watching a video.

"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah." she heard.

"What the fuck?" she whispered to herself.

She looked around the hall and saw Jessica walking to the bathroom.

"Jessica!" Jen whispered yelled.

"What?" she replied.

"Come over here quick."

"Okay why?"

"Look."

"Um... Okay it's just them watching a One Direction video performing Rock me......ohhh....OHHHH!"

"Shhh shut the fuck up."

"Who's there?" they heard a voice.

"Shit run." Both girls ran to the girls bathroom.

"Oh my god they-they-they are....guy Directioners." Jessica squealed.

"Yeah, but it kind of seems odd, though."

"How?"

"They all look like a younger version of One Direction, haven't you seen pictures of fetus One Direction?"

"Yeah, but-"

"But it looks like them, right?"

"Yeah."

"My guess is that I think they're One Direction."

Jessica gasped."Impossible! How? One direction are on tour, I seen videos of them and right now they are touring in England so thats not them."

"Oh really."

"Yeah really."

"I'll give you evidence. Leo Parra, Liam Payne, Neil Hortan, Niall Horan, Zac Monroe, Zayn Malik, Harris Skylar, Harry Styles! See!"

"Yeah, it's not them. Trust me, I know where these niggas are at."

"Okay whatever but I will find more evidence. Peace out bitch." Jen left while Jessica did her business in the restroom (LOL!)