16. Mean but brilliant (Part 1)

"Oh my goodness." Jen's mouth was wide open.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked her.

"Harry and Vanessa are just kissing right there, is that bad."

"WAIT WHAT?" Liam almost yelled.

"Oh it is bad, oops."  Jen turned around. "Uh... guys i think they aren't the only ones."

The three boys turned around and saw Louis doing the same with Jessica.

"WHAT THE F***?!" Liam cussed.

Jen pushed the boys into a corner. "Um.... sooooo a nineteen year old kissing a thirteen year old and a twenty-two year old kissing a fourteen year old. That's just.... that's a bit disturbing don't you three think?"

"They know they shouldn't do that!" Liam freaked.

"You even made it clear for all of us, but i don't think that will stop them." Replied Niall.

"I think we need a plan to stop them on what they are trying to do."

Zayn  felt bad for them four, if that happened to him & Franki he wouldn't like it also, but he made up his mind that he will not help with anything them three are planning to do.

They were all silent for a while.

"I think I have a plan." Jen said out of nowhere. "But its like kinda mean. Does that matter?"

"Lets hear it, then."

"Well i can start out by convincing Vanessa that Harry, Harris, whatever is a player/a douchebag and you guys should agree with it when she asks you about it. Then you guys can convince Harry that she's not interested in him that she was just using him, and when he asks me about her, then I'll lie that she does it all the time and Blah. For Louis we should just tell Jessica that he has a girlfriend and flirts with every girl he sees and for Jessica we should tell Louis that she's trouble or whatever you people decide."

"Mean but brilliant." Liam nodded.

"We should go for it." Niall agreed.

"I am going to feel a total bitch after this plan." Jen wiped her face with her hands feeling a bit stressed. "Okay ima like go talk Van now and you guys take Harry with you far away from her so he won't hear a thing i said, okay."

"Okay." They all agreed.

"Hey Vanessa, Harris."

"Hey." They both replied.

"So um Vanessa can you come with me to the restroom I'm like afraid, i would ask Jess but she's playing a game. Do you mind if i take Vanessa away from you for a while?" She asked Harry.

"No, unless you bring her back to me." He winked at her then went with the boys.

"So Vanessa you and Harris." 

"Yeah." Vanessa blushed.

Jennifer's P.O.V

FUCK MY LIFE.

"I wouldn't be so sure of him, you know."

"No i don't know."

"He seems to flirt with every girl he sees."

"No he doesen't." Her face fell. NO I CAN'T DO THIS SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND I FEEL SO BAD.

"Yesterday when i was with Lewis i saw him flirting with donkey looking face Carol."

"Ewe." She looked said & disgusted.

"I'm sorry Vanessa if I made you feel like that, but i just don't trust him. I asked Leo about him and he told me that Harris told him that he has a record of dating lots and i mean lots of girls."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he told me that." 

She looked heartbroken, that killed me.

"Oh well that's okay at least you care enough to tell me about him." She smiled weakly. "Can we leave now my mom is going to get mad if i come home late."

"Sure."

Liam's P.O.V

"Hazza, whats up with you and Vanessa?" NIall winked at Harry.

"Nothing."

I looked at him with a serious expression on my face.

"Nothing is happening between us. I like her but i know i should stay away from her and I'll try later on, but now is not that time." He looked mad. "We are never ever going to be together as long as I'm here, okay. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Sure, i guess."

Jennifer's P.O.V

Vanessa & I were approaching to the boys until we both heard Harry talking.

"Nothing is happening between us. I like her but i know i should stay away from her and I'll try later on, but now is not that time." He paused. "We are never ever going to be together as long as I'm here, okay. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I turned to Vanessa, but she was gone. I looked back and saw her running out.

"Vanessa!" I yelled chasing after her. Luckily she stopped, i was to lazy to run today.

"Vanessa are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"No you are not."

"I know. I just wish he felt the same." She cried into my shoulder. I really really hate myself, but it had to be done anyway. This broke me.

"Vanessa, you will always be heartbroken at some point don't expect high expectations on any guy, because no matter what they will always let you down at the end." I looked into her eyes."Listen who needs him, you got five guys that will love you forever even though they dont know you exsist. Don't forget them."

"I know they will and i just wish that i could just meet them someday so Harry & i could fall in love and have Darcy." She laughed.

But he was the one who broke your heart.

____________________________________________________________

Not sure if this chapter makes sense bc i didn't re-read it.

hahahaha....I got this idea from watching Jersey Shore and High School musical today.... yeah i still watch that....

Love the song on the side hear it!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 votes for next chapter.