35. Last Night

'Ding,Dong'

"Fuck." I said, they made it right on the clock. 

Louis pushed me away and opened the door.

"Pizza for James."

"Thats me." He answered

"Um...okay that will be ten dollars."

I pushed Lou behind, I gave the man the cash and harshly took the box of pizza away from him, then shut the door in front of his face. PIZZA TIME!

Louis's P.O.V

"PIZZA IS HERE GET SOME BEFORE NIALL EATS IT ALL!" I yelled to Zayn, Harry, and Liam.

"I PASS!" Yelled Zayn from somewhere upstairs.

"Throw me one Lou, i can't miss a part of this movie hurry." Liam said quickly.

I threw him the pizza, but he missed and slapped the wall. I found myself laughing and so was Liam.

"Nice throw." He said.

"Nice catch." I smirked.

"Too shay."

I handed him the pizza maturely and walked into the kitchen.

"Hayyy Loooouuuiis." Harry slurred.

"Harry are you drunk?"

"What? Nooo. Why would I be? Its too early."

"Thats what I am asking myself. Harry you were suppose wait till later."

"Its later."

"Good enough." I went into the fridge and grabbed three beers. I went to Niall and gave him one.

"Already?"

"Now or later."

"Okay."

I went upstairs.

"Zayn!"

"What?"

"Come downstairs and have a drink."

"Already?"

"Now or later."

"I'm coming."

I went back downstairs and sat next to Liam on the couch. i opened the can and drank it peacefully while watching Batman.

After awhile everything went into a blurr.

Nobody's P.O.V

Zayn went downstairs to find Louis with Liam watching Batman. He went into the kitchen, he opened the fridge to get a drink and sat down with Niall and Harry.

Niall kept eating his pizza and well Harry, Harry somehow had a glue bottle and started building a wall with tooth picks. Harry does the weirdest things when he's drunk, according to the boys.

(Several Hours Later...)

"If you had three wishes Zayn and Harry, what would you wish for?" Louis asked the boys laughing.

"Hmm... For more wishes, that wayyy I cannn wish ffooor lots and lots and lots of things." Zayn slurred.

"World peace." Harry said proudly.

"Harry this isn't a pageant." Niall said laughing his guts out.

Liam was odviously enjoying watching the boys drunk.

"Hay Liam you should buy me a cat one day, if you do I'll love you forevvvvver." Harry hugged Liam.

"Leeyuummmm get me carrots so I can throw it to the fans one day, thaaaat waaaay theeeey can eat and live heathy and maybeeee turn orrrange. Haaaaaaaaa." Louis said messing up Liam's hair.

"Oh you should get me a mirror, cos Louis cracked it."

"Hay!"

"No bro, remember when you were are my place one time and you somehow cracked my bathroom mirror with a toothbrush."

"Oh yeaaah, I have nooo idea how the fuck I didd that to be honest."

"Yeah so Liam you should like buy me a new bathroon mirror."

"Me turn. Liam you know what to get me." Niall said happily.

"Let me guess food."

"YEEEEE BUDDY."

"Um okay." Liam laughed.

"I don't know about you lads, but I am just going to lay down on the floor." Harry said positioning himself on the floor.

"Me tooooo." Niall joined him.

"Me tres." Louis joined the both boys.

Zayn was going upstairs to lay on Harry's bed, but he slept on the stairs instead.

While Liam was getting comfy on the couch, he noticed the boys were peacefully sleeping the floor and that Zayn was on the stairs.

"Drunk Teenagers these days." Liam said to himself. "Goodnight boys, I hope this plan works, if it doesn't we have no choice but to be this person forever. I guess." Liam closed his eyes and almost drifted to sleep. "Shit." He said.

He turned on his phone and played All Around The World by Justin Bieber.

Oh oh oh oh oh  

Oh oh oh oh oh

You're beautiful, beautiful  

You should know it  

(You're beautiful, you're beautiful  

You should know it)  

I think it's time, think it's time that you show it  

You're beautiful, beautiful  

Go, Go, Go  

Baby, watcha doin'? where you at? where you at?  

Why you acting so shy?  

Holding back, holding back.  

We're not the only ones doin' it like that, yeah like that  

So DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that back

'Cuz all around the world  

People want to be loved, yeah  

'Cuz all around the world,  

They're no different than us, no  

All around the world  

People want to loved  

All around the world  

They're no different than us.

All around the world!

He closed his eyes and fell into a deep dark sleep...