38. Graduation/Goodbye

There was screaming coming from the back doors and mostly everyone turned around. Suddenly two big guys, who were wearing black, came in the front door and people were moving out of the way.

Everyone was clueless of what was happening.

Suddenly five guys came in the door. There were gasps heard from everywhere. Those weren't ordinary guys, they were One Direction. Girls were screaming in stands and some where nearly fainting. The girls jaws dropped. It was real, everything was real, this whole time they thought they've gone mad but they were wrong.

The guys waved hi to the people who were screaming for them. They moved through and sat on the first row of the stands in the left side. Of course their gaurds were at every corner of them. Girls were screaming 'I love you', 'Marry me', 'You are amazing.'

Vanessa went completely red, when Harry laid his eyes on her. He smiled. She smiled back, containing her excitement. As for Jennifer contained her excitement by remembering that the boys had left them without telling them anything, leaving her and the girls hanging onto them. It contained her happiness to where she can control it. As for Jessica, she was laughing her ass off of everybody, because they once told her they don't like them or anything like that, but now they are freaking out for them.

"You lying cunts." She laughed.

Franki looked at Zayn and he had already laid his eyes on her smiling. Franki got really red and giggled like crazy.

Row by row the kids went on the stage to get their certificate of achievement for passing eighth grade. When each of the girls got on stage, the boys cheered for them as loud as they possibly can.

*

After the slideshow, the principal said congratulations to all the graduates and that they can go now. Everyone was getting out, but a crowd of girls stayed behind coming around the boys. Of course the boys were taking pictures and autographs, buy after a few minutes they had to get away from those girls, because the gym started getting more and more crowded not by only girls but a few mothers and boys were coming up to them too. The boys had enough of autographs and pictures, they wanted to see the girls before they leave. So they were roaming the halls, with people behind them.

(Mr.Wicks classroom)

"Where's your bag?" Silvia asked Jen.

"Over there." Silvia grabbed the bag and gave it to her.

"Take a big breath in you guys, cos it will probably be the last time we will be in this room altogether and yeah..." Franki's voice cracked a little.

"Franki if you start crying I will kill you." Vanessa said laughing a little.

"But you guys we are never going to see each other that much and it's sad." Franki said trying not to cry.

"Franki if you cry I will cry and then everyone might cry, well everyone except Vanessa, because she has a cold heart!"

"No I don't I love Harry, so that means I don't have a cold heart. You have a cold heart."

"Shut up."

"I'll be right back, I'm going to say bye to Kim." Silvia went out the door.

"Franki get a hold of yourself!" Said Jen grabbing her bag.

Franki started to cry and hugged Vanessa. Vanessa was awkwardly hugging her back, not crying.

Jen was tearing a little. "I hate you people." she laughed.

'BANG'

Something hit the door really hard getting the three girls attention.

"What is happening out there?" Jen asked them.