27. What Can You Do.

Franki's P.O.V

Since it was already eight, Donna and I headed back to the food court to find the rest of the gang. I saw Jessica on the floor and Vanessa was sleeping, I think, I hope. Well Niall was eating, Jen was laughing, Harry seemed like he was thinking and for Louis he almost got stabbed by Niall, cause he was trying to take some of his food. 

"Waddup guys!" I said sitting next to sleeping Vanessa.

"Whats up with that girl on the floor?" Donna said looking at Jessica.

"Long story." Harry laughed.

"Kay then, where is Zac and that Leo kid? They were suppose to meet us here at exactly eight." Donna said looking around. "Anyways I am going to get some ice cream, lets go Frankers."

"Okay." 

Jessica's P.O.V

'One Direction, One Direction, One Direction, One Direction' The crowd cheered and i cheered with them. It was dark, I felt other fans around me screaming and jumping. I have no idea how I got here or who the hell I am with, but if its a One Direction concert I am staying. The screams got louder while the screen was on. Its showed the intro video of One Direction for the Take Me Home tour. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, this can't be happening, oh my god, oh my god. I am going to cry. After the video was over One Direction came out and they were on top of me. Not like that  but the whatever you call it was almost on top of me where they were singing. They were singing Kiss You and I felt like my heart stopped Louis pointed at me when he said Kiss You. THE LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION POINTED AT ME!!!! I just love this moment! They looked so better and perfect in real life! I CAN'T EVEN....-'

"Jessica wake up love, c'mon people are looking." Louis's face appeared and I was in complete shock. I could wake up like this every morning if i can have him all to myself, but he's with Eleanor and I am okay with that. At least he isn't with Taylor Swift.

Zayn's P.O.V

"So what are you getting Franki?" Liam asked me.

"Something that have to do with us, because my sisters here are a handful and I don't think Franki would live through that unless they only act like that with me."

"That's really nice."

"Thanks.''

"Oh look they have made sweaters of us here." There was a big black sweater with a picture with us on it from 2011.

"How much do they cost?" I asked Li.

"Excuse me how much does this sweater cost?" Liam asked the guy working there.

"Twenty-dollars."

"Oh can we buy it?"

"Yeah."

 I went to the counter and bought it with the money I had left for food but I can skip it, its worth it.

"Oh look they are over there, lets go." Li and I went towards the table the boys were in.

"Hey lads, hey girls." 

"Hey." They all replied. 

"Whats wrong with Jessica and Vanessa?" Liam asked and I barely noticed the two girls looking like they were going to pass out.

"They are in that emotional roller coaster fangirl moment, so they are going to act like this for a while thanks to Hazza Styles." Jen looked at Harry.

"Well its not my fault, i just wanted to see what would happen and yeah.." Harry laughed.

"Hey where were you?" Donna asked me.

"Shopping."

"Well you took forever."

"Yeah I figured."

"We should get going mom is waiting for us in front of Sears."

We were back at my flat and we all got off the car and the girls called their mums to pick them up from there. Jen, Van, and Jess left, leaving Franki alone outside waiting for her mum.

"Hey Franki." I smiled at her.

"Hey Zayn." She smiled back.

"Had a fun day?"

"Yeah. it was okay."

"Yeah, I um.. bought you something for you know uh being around my sisters from here. They can be a bit you know a handful." I said hoping it made sense. "So I hope you like it." I pulled the sweater off the black bag and handed it to her.

"Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful!" She said very happy. "Thanks Zayn you didn't have to." She hugged me by surprised and I did the same.

"Well I wanted to." I laughed.

"I just love how you are so caring and thoughtful, I love you so so much." She hugged me tighter.

'Beep, Beep'

"Oh thats my mom." She got up, "See you around Zac and thanks." The car drove away... faster than it should of.

I can't help but smile like an idiot. She made my day with her smile itself. I like being the reason for her to be happy. I just wish the feelings I have for her weren't as strong as I thought it would be. i like her, but I have someone already and she is just to young for me which fucks it all up. I wish  everything didn't have to be so diffcult, that would of made life much easier. What can you do.

_______________________________________________________________

Vote :D

Comment :)

Share \(^0^)/