18. A Problem After Another

Louis's P.O.V

"Hey Hazza bear, what ya been up to?" I asked Harry sitting in front of him in the lunchroom.

"Why are you talking like that?" He chuckled.

"Oh I don't know, just needed to change my style up a bit in a more American way." 

"Oh."

"Yeah, well how's ya day goin?"

"Fine."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You sure about that?"

"I'm sure."

"Positive?"

"Positive."

"You're lying."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I can keep doing this all day, you know."

"I know."

"Tell me!"

"About what?"

"You and that peasant!"

"Her name is Vanessa and she's not a peasant."

"Go on. Did you two have a thing going on?"

"Shut up, no."

"Yes. That's why you were upset, until Liam probably sweet talk ya, believing she needed some space which we both she needs you in her space."

"I'm just trying to forget about it. Ok!"

"Jeez okay."

"Sorry, i know you didnt know."

"Just tell me, i can help with any girl problems of yours."

"She's upset with me but i don't know why."

"Oh so thats what Jen and Li been up too, that makes so much sense."

"Been up too what?"

"Oh trying to seperate you an- nevermind got to go." Fuck i should stop thinking out loud.

"LEWIS!" I heard Harry yelled. Oh shit, I started running towards the football field.

Harry's P.O.V

Jen and Liam I should of known they would of been up to this! Liam said we weren't suppose to be attached to anyone here so he probably told Jen to make Vanessa mad at me. HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO ME? I finally found that one girl I've been looking for and they let her slip away from me! 

I got up and walked furiously out the door. The first place i was planning to look at is in Mr.Wicks room I know Liam is always in there doing something.

I entered the room to see Jen the only one there typing in the computer. Without thinking or knowing what I was doing, i turned the chair around causing Jen to fall off.

"Ow bitch." Jen laughed but then her smile faded away when she looked at me in the eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her grabbing her wrist harshly.

"Ow Harry stop! What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid with me you know exactly what I'm talking about."