29. WHAT?

"Hey guys." Jen entered the classroom. "I bought the um beer you guys wanted sorry it took so long."

"Its alright." Liam smiled warmly at her.

"How much did you bring?" Niall asked her.

"About ten."

"Woah." Said Louis.

"So you guys in the talent show. That is just... I think my heart stopped beating. Anyways what song are you all going to sing. What makes you beautiful, One Thing, Moments-"

"Actually a new song we've been working on." Harry said with a little effort of excitement.

"Really? Whats it called?"

"Best Song Ever."

"Can you sing it for me?" Jen begged.

"No its a surprise."

"I don't give a damn."

"You should."

"Shut up Lou."

"No."

"You want to start bro!"

"Bring it on sis."

"Come at me bro!"

"Come at me sis."

"Stop repeating me."

"STAHP IT."

"STAHP IT."

"I'm leaving."

"Good bye."

"Well then." Jen said out the door.

"Ha, that was kind of funny." Harry chuckled.

"I want a beer so badly." Niall whined.

"No Niall. We are saving it for Sunday."

"Thats to far away." He whined again.

Zayn was sitting on the second floor thinking and Louis went up the stairs to find him.

"Hey Zayn what are you doing all alone right here, mate?"

"Just thinking."

"Oh."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Is it okay to like two people at the same time?"

"Yeah I guess."

"But what if you're with someone already and you want another person but you can't let the one you have go, because you still have feelings for them even if you have feelings for the other person."

"Woah, thats really complicated. Well good luck figuring that out-"

"Louis."

"Ugh fine, tell me the real reason why you're asking me that question."

"Well I uh-kind of have... something with um... Franki."

"Wow. So you were saying that you like Perrie and Franki. You have Perrie, but you want Franki, but you can't let Perrie go because you still have feelings for her even though you have feelings for Franki too. Now that makes sense."

"Yeah thats the problem."

"As Johnny Depp use to say if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."