17. Mean but Brilliant (Part 2)

Harry's P.O.V

Monday. I hate Mondays.  School starts in a hour, yeah? Yeah. Another day to see that beautiful face again. Though i think somethings not okay. I texted her on Saturday & Sunday, but she never replied probably busy with something or she's mad. Since that day in the movies she didnt say a single word to me when she left, usually she would say bye to me, but she didn't. Weird was it something i said...... Naw i don't think so i hope she's okay now.

***

"Hey Vanessa." I smiled cheekly at her. She didn't smile at all she just walked away from me. Ouch. 

Why is she mad at me??? Ugh! Girls are hard to understand these days.

"Vanessa! Stop please." I begged before she went into class.

"What?" She said coldly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Then why are you acting like this? Ignoring me, giving me attitude! Whats wrong-" She cut me off.

"I'm upset. Thats all." With that she left me standing there clueless.

Jennifer's P.O.V

Mission to keep Harry & Vanessa apart: Completed

Mission to keep Louis & Jessica apart: In Progress

I feel really bad about all this. Keeping two love birds apart, tears my heart. Ha that rhymed.

"So Vanessa is mad at Harry now. Thats um.. good." Liam replied a little unsure about it.

"Yeah.... But its for the best right, it was either this or you guys will probably have to stay here for like a long time." I patted his back.

"Yeah." He smiled at me. I love his smile, LIKE OH MY LORD.

"I love your smile." I laughed.

He blushed.

"Ha Liam, dont your fans tell you that all the time." i smiled at him. YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I TWEETED HIM THAT, LIKE C'MON DIDNT YOU RECEIVE IT!

"Yeah, but it sounds nice when you say it." He laughed. Oh boy.

"Well you are welcome cuz its true." I piniched his cheeks."Now lets go destroy Jessica & Louis relationship....... that came out really mean so......"

"Yeah that did sound really mean." He chuckled. MARRY ME LIAM PLEASE!

*

"So Jessica, you & Louis are together or am i wrong?" 

"What do you mean? There is nothing going on why?"

"You two kissed at the arcade, how can that not mean something?"

"Yeah, that was an accident and he has a girlfriend so just pretend that never happened please."

"Okay, but try anything on him his girlfriend will chop your head off."

"Yeah, I'm not taking any chances, that girl might be crazy."

I laughed, "Okay then."

That was easy and i didnt hurt anyone. Yay. Got to tell Liam something before he does anything cray with Lou.

Zayn's P.O.V

Franki was standing there right in front of me, I hold on scared and its harder to breathe, all of a sudden these lights are blinding me.