10. These boys will be the death of me.

(Liam's P.O.V)

It's been a few weeks without having girls & paparazzi up on our faces and it feels relaxing. I miss singing on stage with the lights shinning on me & the lads, I just hope everything goes back to the way it was. Not sure if this is a dream anymore.

'BEEP, BEEP, BEEP'

Mondays. I hate Mondays.

***

"Hey lads." I said walking up to the boys.

"Hey LiLi." Harry replied.

"I'm tired of going to school." Niall pouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"They don't give me enough to eat."

"True."

'Bing, Bing, Bing'

"Today we are going to choose a song we like and sing it for the Sparks high school concert." Mrs.Thomas told the choir class.

There were some cheers.

Some kids were screaming out suggestions but they were inappropriate songs.

"We should sing What Makes You Beautiful from One Direction it would be fun." Franki suggested jumping up & down. "Please Mrs.Thomas you'll be number one!"

"Let's hear it." Mrs.Thomas then typed it in and the song started playing.

I looked at Zayn he seemed unsure about this, I had to admit I was a bit nervous, but I just acted like nothing was going on.

"Okay we will sing this song." Mrs.Thomas smiled.

There were a lots of cheers and a few boos.

"We will have solos for a part and any of you can audition for." Mrs. Thomas announced. "Maybe we'll have some guys audition for solos, Zac, Leo, Carl."

Oh no.

"Leo would you like to give it a try, if you know the lyrics." Mrs. Thomas looked at me.

Fudge. Uh what should I say?? I really want to say yes, but I can't for reasons.

"N-Yes." FUCK! LIAM!!!

"Come up and sing it for us. Which part are you gonna sing?"

"I'll try the first verse." Oh Liam.

"When you're ready."

I took a breath.

"You're insecure, don't know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or, don't need make up to cover up being the way that you are is eno-o-ogh." I sang.

I looked at everyone and they were in complete shock.

"That was amazing almost exactly like the song." Mrs. Thomas.

"Thanks." I faked smiled.

"You have that part." My eyes were wide open.

"What?"

"You have that solo, so no turning back." She said.

"But-"

'Bing, Bing, Bing'

Stupid bell.

Louis P.O.V

ELA is so freaking boring, but sometimes entertaining. Well there's about three kids who argue with the teacher and its hilarious, other than that, it's ugh.

Oh look Harrehs flirting with Vanessa how cute. Let me ruin it. I threw my pencil across the room and it hit Harry right on the nose.

"OW." he yelled.