5. Figure Out

Louis P.O.V

Zayn and I entered the school building, with people giving me dirty looks. What's their problem?

"Zayn, I mean Zac which class do you have next?" I asked Zayn, Zac, whatever.

"Um.... I don't know, let's go to my locker, so I can see my class schedule." He replied.

His locker was right next to mine ,so I opened mine also.

"Okay, I have.... ELA with Mr.Wicks and you?"

"I got Math with Mrs.Bennett." I frowned what a start.

"I hate math, but if you see a kid that looks like one of the boys but younger. It's them. See you later."

"Got it. Bye."

I headed to the math class, that was like right behind me and entered unsatisfied about learning again. There was about eight people in that class. The queen must be early. Ha.

"Whats your name?" I heard someone say, I turned around to see an old lady looking right at me.

"I'm Lewis Thompson, new student."

"Oh dear." She then looked around the room. "You can sit in the back, over there."

I got up, walked towards the back desk and sat down. Waiting for this day to be over and be back in bed with Eleanor right beside me. I miss her. Just then more kids arrived, and two that walked in caught my eye. Hazza and Nialler. They both didn't notice me when they walked in.

They were standing there not knowing where to sit, until the teacher asigned them one. She pointed at me, and yes there is an empty seat next to me, so either Harry or Niall might sit next to me. I took my phone out of my pocket and went on my twitter. Suddenly I heard someone sat next to me, I looked at the person and lucky enough it was Harry.

He sat there quietly, like I'm invisible to him.

I went back checking my twitter and everything was normal so I decide to tweet something.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Don't know if I'm dreaming or not 0-o

I press send, that way whenever I'm back to old self I can check my twitter if it's still there and if it isn't there it means i dreamt this whole situation.

 *

After an hour of taking notes from the old lady, I still had no idea what I am even learning and Harry here is still so quiet. I decided to speak up.

"Hey, are you always quiet?" I asked him.

"Um.... no, i talk when I need to talk." He replied in a raspy voice. Yep it's my babe Hazza!

"Harry I know it's you." he looked at me surprised. "It's me Louis and yes we are both stuck in this dream, so is Niall over there, Zayn, and Liam."

"Oh good, I thought I've gone mad."

I laughed. "Oh I missed you Hazza."

"Lewis! Stop disrupting my class or I'll send you out." the old lady yelled.

 "Okay." I was instantly annoyed by her.

Niall's P.O.V

I entered the classroom not knowing where to sit. So I was just standing there waiting to assigned. The younger looking Harry was also standing there a few feet away from me.

The teacher who I think was named Mrs.Bennett went towards me and him.

"Oh gosh, well one of you could sit over at the back."