28. "We're screwed.''

(Monday Morning after Plague Of Allegiance)

"Good Morning students. We had amazing auditions on Thursday. The ones who made are Kiana, Michelle, Dale, Alexis, Franki, Shayla, Ruth, Eric, David, Senifa, Trisha, Jordan, Damian, Taylor, Nicole. Congratulations for the contestants- oh wait we have five more. Leo, Lewis, Zac, Harris, and Neil. Well dudes and girls good luck on your performances. Have a good afternoon everybody." Said Mr.Zinser in the announcements.

Zayn looked at Liam shocked and Liam looked at Zayn shocked. Harry in the other hand was sleeping on his desk unaware of nothing. Niall looked at Louis shocked, but Louis was sleeping, until Mr.Durr yelled at him to wake up. Jen was laughing, Vanessa was shocked, Franki was happy, and Jessica was day dreaming.

"Li-how-what-?" Zayn said to Li confused.

"I don't know either." 

"Niall how come you didn't tell you and the boys audition?" Vanessa asked Niall.

"Thats the thing we didn't!"

"Oooo."

Liam's P.O.V

"Zayn text or tell the rest of the boys we are going to have to meet them in the boys restroom at lunch!." Liam told Zayn.

"Sure thing."

*

"Okay I am lost here, are we in the talent show without doing an audition or are we not in the talent show with doing an audition?" Louis asked all of us.

I looked at him confused with his word choice. "Lou we are in the talent show even though we didn't audition."

"Oh okay, how do you guys know?"

"Did you even bother to listen to the announcements today?" Zayn asked Lou.

"Does it look like i got time for that?"

"You got to make time to have time." Harry laughed.

"Okay, so who is the head person of the talent show?" said Zayn.

"I asked Franki before i came here and she said it Ms. Jones." I replied to Zayn.

"Who is she?" Harry asked.

"A human." Niall laughed

"No, like how does she look like and stuff?" He corrected himself.

"In the halls doesn't names of the teachers are on top of the door." Said Lou.

"Yeah, thats true. We'll look at this hall and if we can't find her, We'll look in the other hall."

The boys nodded and headed out. After a minute Harry found her class.

"Yeah, this is it." I looked at the room and saw her correcting some papers. I walked up to her.

"Hello Ms. Jones do you have a minute?" I asked her.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Why are we in the talent show we didn't even audition?" I said pointing to the boys behind me.

"You didn't have to, I saw your little performance the other day and let me just say you guys are really good. I thought you all need a chance to show these kids who you really are and what you like to do. If you do it might boost most of their confidence you know." She did have a point, but at the same time its too risky.

"So you want us to sing our song we sang back in the classroom?"

"Yes!" She said with excitement. "So are you all in?"

I looked at the boys and they looked at me unsure. We haven't performed in so long, that I actually miss singing in front of people, so i have to go with my heart on this.

"Yea."

"Great here are the times we are practicing. Mondays, Wenesdays, and Fridays. The talent show will be on the fourth of June, just before the day you boys graduate.''

I grabbed the paper and walked out, I turned to face the boys.

"We're screwed.''

____________________________________________________________

Short but I'll update more since I have Fall break next week. YAY MORE TIME TO SLEEP!

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Enjoy beautifuls :)