30. It All Started...

"Wait how did this even happen?" I asked Liam.

"He sort of punched a kid or two..."

"Zayn would never do that." Jen defended Zayn.

"Well in this life he does." I fired back.

"For what apparent reason would he do that?"

"I don't kno-" Liam was cut off.

"I do." Franki said quietly.

"What?" We all said surprised.

Franki's P.O.V

"Well it all started when everyone was going to lunch....

Flashback

'As I was walking through the hall I spotted Griffin and Jake throwing a ball at each other. I walked pass them and I felt the ball hit my bum. "Hey watch where you throw that ball." I said to them mad, but I kinda failed at being serious. "Sorry." Jake smirked smacking my bum. "Ew don't touch me!" I yelled. "Or what?" Jake laughed. "Jake shut the fuck up and leave her alone." Zayn said coming next to me. "Shut up dude, you're not even part in this conversation so fuck off." Griffin said pushing Zayn. "No. You are disrespecting Franki and touching her where she doesn't want to be touched, so why don't you douchebags leave her alone. Then I could fuck off." Zayn said right in front Griffin's face. Griffin's face turned red. "Leave before anyone gets hurt, when I say anyone I mean you." Griffin pushed Zayn and Zayn pushed him back. "You asked for it." Griffin lifted his fist up and punched Zayn on the jaw. Zayn reacted fast and did the same, but this time you could hear Girffin's jaw crack. Jake pushed me onto the floor to get at Zayn, but Zayn knew he was coming and punched Jake on the eye. Zayn saw me on the floor. "Franki are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He asked me. "No." I replied and thats when I saw Mr. Wicks behind Zayn He pulled Zayn away from me and walked him to the office. I ran after them, but Zayn motioned me to stay put. So I did. As I was waiting for him, I saw his mom coming from the front door and into the office. One of the teachers, had his backpack and entered into the office. Griffin and Jake were at the clinic. Zayn came out with his mom, but didn't look at me. Mr. Wicks came up to me and told me he was suspended and that I should go back to the lunchroom. In the corner of my eyes I saw the school police handcuff him..."

That's all I remember I'm sure he probably not only got suspended, but also went to jail, for breaking Griffin's jaw. If only I didn't listen to Zayn, I might of told them the real story and they wouldn't punish him for it." I said looking down, its all my fault.

"Fuck." Liam said and it surprised everyone.

Liam's P.O.V

"Fuck." I knew this place was changing us. From the minute Harry and I fought like we were going to kill each other, I knew we weren't going to do stupid harmless things here and I was right. I wish I wasn't.

"I guess you guys have to leave sooner then we thought." Jen said quietly.

"Yeah." Louis replied with no emotion.

"This coming Sunday we are going to have to leave for sure." I said looking at each of the three boys. Niall and Harry have been quiet this whole time, which is odd, but I let it go. We have bigger problems towards each other here and back in the band nothing like this ever happen. Plans change and people change here isn't where we were ment to be.

"I wish you guys would stay until Graduation, that would be cool." Jessica said with her smile fading.

The boy and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"Well Ima go before I get emotionl here." Jen said walking out the door.

"So am I." Jessica agreed.

"Bye guys." Franki left.

Vanessa left without a word.

"Wow, this is going to be harder then I thought." Louis said.

"Yeah it is." Harry agreed.

"Maybe would could stay till Graduation." I said. "That way we could be with these girls for awhile. I know we have to leave as soon as we can. But can we last at least two more weeks, school is almost over anyway."

"I guess if that's what we all agree on." Harry said. "But if Zayn thinks otherwise we have to leave."

"Yeah, okay." I agreed.

"I'm going to the lunchroom to get something to eat, anyone want to join me?" Niall asked us.

"I will." Harry and Niall walked out the door.

"God this is so frustrating." Louis said rubbing his face with his hands.

_____________________________________________________________________

You guys make me laugh xD Anyways I hope its okay, might end this story with a twist I don't know. You guys may love it. :X :)

Question For Everyone: Halloween is coming up, so who are you going to be?

Cuz I'm going to be Zayn Malik ^-^ but a girl verison though...

 Vote :D

Comment :]

Share <3

Scream D:

Cry Dx

Die xP

14 Again (One Direction FanFiction) {SLOWLY EDITING}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara