34. Waiting

Liam's P.O.V

It has been two days since the boys and I haven't contacted any of the girls. We recieved lots of texts and calls from them, but we didn't even bother to reply back, thats what I hope the boys did. I trust them all so I guess I shouldn't not trust them.

"So this is the day we are planning to leave, right?" Zayn asked all of us.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well that's great, I guess."

"Yeah it is, but at the same time it isn't." Said Niall.

We've been all gloomy lately. So you can kind of say we have all been on the stage of feeling a little depressed. But of course as always, it will just pass.

"What time is it?" I asked the boys.

"One."

"What was the time when you guys started drinking?" I asked them another question.

"I don't remember but it was dark outside. So I say about nine or ten."

"Well thats so far away might as well do it now." Zayn said harshly.

"Let's play a game or go somewhere to eat or do anything that involves with eating food." Niall squealed.

"You're hitting puberty again Nialler." Louis laughed.

"Lets order chinese food, I'm in that mood for that shit." Niall said excitedly.

"Fine." I said.

"Is Hazza still sleeping?" Louis asked us.

"He isn't here with us, so that might mean he's still sleeping." Said Zayn.

"I'll wake that mofo up." Louis said walking upstairs.

Louis's P.O.V

I walked into Harry's room quietly ready to jump on him, until I heard him talking.

"So I really need to tell you something important Vanessa. I am going to say this quietly so the boys won't hear it."

I waited for what he was going to say.

"Vanessa the boys and I are uh... are leav-"  I ran up to him quick and slapped the phone off his hand, landing on the floor.

We both looked at one another and we both got on the floor trying to get the phone. Harry was almost going to get it, but i pulled his legs back and jump over him. I got the phone and threw it outside.

"Harry what the fuck was that?" I yelled.

"I couldn't keep myself from not telling the girls." 

"Telling the girls is one of the worst things you can do, I know we are going to hurt them, but we can't be holding on to them much longer. We need to get out of here."

"I know.' He sighed.

"Sorry mate, I broke your phone."

"Its alright that phone was crappy anyways, plus back home I have a lot so I am good."

"Yeah. Lets go downstairs."

"Okay."

Zayn's P.O.V

It has really been tough not talking to the Franki and the others the whole day. I always find myself grabbing my phone and dialing their number, but I realize I can't I made a promise and I always keep it. Like I promised Safaa I wouldn't eat any of her halloween candy anymore and I never stole any of her candy when I promised her that.

I wish this day can be over, I really miss Perrie, more than I thought I would of. I should be use to not being with her consantly, but for right now she's the only person I need the most. 

Niall's P.O.V

Five more god damn minutes and the food is going to be free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry's P.O.V

I opened my fridge and grab a beer. Its the only thing that can ease my misery and put me in that one hilarious mood. The boys have no clue I am doing this or that I even have some beer. Oh well at least its more for me.

 Liam's P.O.V

I was looking through Harry's cabinet of movies under his t.v. He had awful movies that I have never heard of. The only good movie he had was Grease and Batman. Wait Batman. 

I put the movie on and sat on the couch. I really need to stop obsession with Batman, but I don't want to.

Louis's P.O.V

I went into the bathroom. I locked the door. i grabbed the toothpaste. Then made a mustasche on my face. There I am a man now. Ha, I am totally going to open the door when the chinese guy or whatever race he is delivers. I want to see their reaction. They probably will think I was a  weirdo... 

I'm so bored.

Niall's P.O.V

Just two more minutes and that mother fucker is free.

Zayn's P.O.V

The time is like forzen. Each minute feels like hours. I am such an impatient man.

Liam's P.O.V

Where is the popcorn when you need it??? 

Harry's P.O.V

No Harry no, you already drank two.You are suppose to wait for later.

I know but-

Shut up!

Okay.

Niall's P.O.V

Turdy more seconds!!!

Louis's P.O.V

I ran downstairs and waited at the door next to Nialler.

Liam's P.O.V

NO! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY! That clown is really scary looking, if I ever saw him I would honestly run.

Zayn's P.O.V

The time is like frozen, will there be no escape from this misery.

Harry's P.O.V

'We are never ever ever getting back together. WEEE-E are never ever ever getting back together!' Taylor's song was stuck in my head.

"Good." I replied mentally to her.

Ha. Yeah I had too much.

Niall's P.O.V

"5, 4, 3...." I counted out loud.

Louis's P.O.V

"5, 4, 3 ..." I counted with Niall.

Liam's P.O.V

"No, don't!... Ewe."

Zayn's P.O.V

It's like running after Perrie, is like chasing the clouds.

Harry's P.O.V

Mama told me not to waste my life she said spread your wings my little butterfly...

Niall's P.O.V

"3, 2, 1-"