26. Dedicated Fans

Niall's P.O.V

Harry and I ordered our pretzel. I ordered the largest one they had and Harry just ordered the regular size. I shoved it in my mouth not caring who the fuck sees me cos I feel more comfortable eating without a whole bunch of girls or pap taking pictures of me while eating.

"Slow down there Niall." Harry laughed.

"Let me be myself." I said with my mouthful.

"Oh my god he hella looks like him." I heard someone behind us say. I turned around it was a girl and- uh-ohh she's wearing shirt with the letters bold 'I LOVE HARRY'. Before I could give a surprise look at Harry he was already looking at me that way. I laughed.

"Harry don't worry, there lots of Harrys out there for instance Harry Potter is one of them."

"I'm not so sure about that. She has a boots that have 1D on them."

Before I could say anything I was interrupted. By that same girl.

"You know what? You remind me of someone famous." She smiled flirty at Harry and me. "You too blondie." Hell to da no.

"Like who?" Harry questioned her nervously, but he kept it cool.

"That guy named Harry Styles." My heart pounded loudly that it could be heard millions of miles away. Harry looked like he was going to say something but he shut his mouth. "You know he's from One Direction that famous boyband-"

"Hey lads." Louis came in front of us with his new style of clothes exactly like he use to dress before we got into this mess.

"Hey Lewis." Harry and I squealed.

"How many times do I have to tell you peasants it's Lou- Oh hey girl." Louis said right on time before he could say his whole name. "I love Harry shirt. Nice well I love Harry Potter too-"

"Well actually it's Harry Styles from One Direction."

"Oooh..."

"Yeah your friend here looks like him a lot. You look almost like Louis and he looks so much like Niall. Oh my god I found look alikes of one direction, do you know you guys could be so famous for this?" She said jumping up and down almost screaming. "So are you single?" She smirked at Harry.

"Um Sorry he's taken." Jen said standing next to Harry, then she whispered at his ear.

"Oh how about you?" She winked at me.

"Um..." What should I say? "I'm no ones second choice." I smirked at her. She looked embarrassed.

"Let's go guys it's almost eight." Jen said. "Well goodbye girl, too bad no one here wants you sluty ass anyways."

I laughed she's so mean.

"Excuse me." She glared at Jen.

"You should go to the ear doctor or something, cause I'm pretty sure you should of heard me." Oh snap.

"Do you wanna fight?" She looked so mad now. It's a wonderful day.

"No thank you. I have better things to do then worry about fighting yo dumbass." Jen walked away, we all followed her.

"Woah Jennifer what was that?" I laughed.

"I have no idea all I know is that I should stop hanging out with Louis and Jessica all the time. They sass at everything and I mean everything." She laughed. "Sorry Harry for the language I used." She patted Harry's back.

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Fake nails of Harry's face on it. Wow, I wonder what he would say if I wore it on Monday." I laughed.