19. Explanation (Part 1)

Jennifer's P.O.V

Gosh, where the fuck did they went?!?! I went outback of the school and saw them behind the fence where the benches are. That was easy hard. Ha. I ran towards them. They saw me and starting running the other way where i was. These bitches!

"GUYS STOP, YOU STUPID BITCHES!" I yelled at them. Evenually they stopped and i catched my breath. "Damn you girls can run."

"What do you want?'' Vanessa said not making eyecontact with me and so did the other two.

"Just come to Mrs. Thomas room for ninth period please." With that i left, because i felt like if they wanted an explanation they'll have to get it.

So much has happened today,its just... just too much.

Liam's P.O.V

I looked at Harry all bruised up. Thinking that i hurt him like that hurt me. I known him for a long time and we end up hurting one another like this. Somethings are hard to understand, but we are living another life so technically i didnt hurt Harry Styles, i hurt Harris Skylar. I just wish i could turn back time so this wouldn't ever had happen. I need to note that helping someone can have benefits.

Harry's P.O.V

My anger always gets the best out of me. I hurt one of my bestfriends badly today and i just to hate to think i did that to Liam. I love him, no homo, and the rest of the boys. Maybe this is a sign that the boys and i are different people in this place. We aren't One Direction, so this isn't us. Anyways i know the longer we stay here the more it will kill me that i hurt Liam a this place. I just wish we never been here.

Niall's P.O.V

"Jennifer are you sure you told them to come its been five minutes already?" 

"Yes, let them take there time you know how long it took me to handle you five." She smiled.

"Yes, i remember Mrs. Horan." I winked at her.

She laughed. The door was opening revealing Franki.

"Hey Frankers glad you made it." Jen smiled at Franki.

"Yeah i just didn't like my class so i decided to ditch." Franki laughed very funny. Haha.

"Hey Franki."

"Hey Neil-Niall." She corrected herself. "Oh my glob, i still can't believe its him." She giggled.

"Better believe it sister."

Zayn's P.O.V

I went out of the small office in the bandroom and saw franki talking to Niall & Jen. This going to be awkward.

"So you're telling me Zac is actually Zayn." i heard her question Niall.

"Yep." He replied.

"Oh my." She giggled.

"Speaking about Zayn he's standing right there." Niall pointed at me. Douche.

"Hey Zayn."Franki said normally.

"Hey." I said walking out the door. I think that was rude but hey i was trying to help Li by getting some wet paper.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I showed Mr. Durr my pass and luckily he signed it. I went out of the class straight to Mrs. Thomas class. I hesitated a few times thinking about opening the door, i wanted to get over with it and i did. I opened the door and saw Franki, Jen, & Neil-Niall playing a board game on the floor.

"Woah." i said which caught their attention.

"You took forever girl." Jen said to me.

"Yeah I know..."

"So what are you thinking?"

"Nothing why?"

"You seem unsure about being here. Why is that?"

"Because I'm not sure about them.''

"Not sure about me and the boys?" replied Niall.

"Uh yeah. I'm not sure if you are the person you say you are."

"Just believe babe." Niall smiled at me.

"Yeah, Harry even followed me on twitter." Jen said excitedly.

"You still fangirl even though you talked to us and met us already."

"Yeah, its complicated." Jen said with her cheeks burning red. Ha.

"C'mon play with us love." Niall smiled warmly at me.

"Okay." I said shyly.

"So you and Harry had something going on didnt you two?" Niall asked me.

''Harris?"

"Harris is Harry."

I felt my cheeks reallly burning and i felt like i was going to pass out. Then i heard the door open.... Harris-Harry Styles was standing there. That didn't help me at all, i felt light headed and everything went blurry. I didn't know if i fell or not because i could see Harry trying to get my attention i think he was asking me if i was okay or something, but i fell into darkness.

Harry's P.O.V

I think i looked a bit better according to the mirror and Zayn. I left and went to the classroom quickly cos i didnt want any teachers to see me like this. I opened the door widely and saw Niall playing some game with the three girls Vanessa, Franki & Jen. WAIT VANESSA?! When she looked at me her face got pale the next think i knew she fell. I ran towards.

"Vanessa! Babe stay with me!" I said shaking her a bit hopefulingshe'll get up. "Whats wrong babe, c'mon answer me!" She closed her eyes.

 "I think she fainted." Jen laughed. "Franki for a minute i thought that would be you instead of her."

"Yeah, but I hardly believe this is even real." She laughed also.

God, this is going to be awkward when i take her to my place.

***