Chapter 1

How do I know i am 100 percent over you.

You feel like a fantasy but like reality.

I say I am done with you.

Yet there you are in my mind once again.

I know i don't love you.

If i would have waited for you longer would i have fallen in love.

No I don't think so.

Maybe if you felt the same from the start my heart wouldn't ache as much.

I know its going to take time.

But i will get over you!

Even if I cry over you.

I know I shouldn't cry but its the only way too let all the emotions out.

I love you!?

No, it makes no sense to fall in love with you.

I still think about us.

But then it fades away.

Its not going to be easy letting go of you.

Life isn't easy either.

One day you will just be a guy.

A guy i used to like.

Not love.. liked with a passion.

And one day you will realize that i was what you wanted.

No what you needed.

When that day comes I will be happy with someone else.

For now I will just learn to forget you.

Even if it takes forever, which I don't think it will.

But I know i will get over you.

You will become a fantasy.

As I read the poem for the hundered time I couldn't help but to think of him- wrote this poem about him and it made me feel better. The guy I been trying to forget. The guy I had a crush on for over a year. I can't believe I was so hunged up on him. It was about time i got over him I deserved better. At least that's what my friends would tell me. Mason. there he was in my mind again. " Go Away."

"What?" asked Taylin.

" Nothing i was talking to myself." Taylin looked at me with amusment in her face. She was my best friend I don't know what i would do with out her. She was two inches taller than me, natrually staright black her, dark brown eyes, and the only one who understands my weirdness.

" Melony you are something else." she said with a smirk on her face.
" I know, not my fault." I replyed. " Its just that he keeps poping in my head and I don't like that."

" Maybe because your reading the pom again."

" Oh right.Do you think he ever did like me or was just my imagination?" I asked her.

" He would be an idiot if he didn't. Wait he already is one so..."

" Thanks." I said with a sad smile.

" Come on lets go to the mall."

" Ok lets go."

***

As we walked in I saw him standing there with his friends looking like perfection. What am I thinking I am trying to get over him i can't be thinking those things. But i can't help it. Ugh. Taylin looked my way and saw that i was looking at him. Before i knew it he was walking our way.

"Hey!"

" Can I help you?" i asked.

" I-I uh no."

"Well if you'll excuse us we have things to do and buy." Taylin said.

" Ok Bye."

"Bye." I said. I was so confused.

" What was that about?" asked Taylin.

" Beats me. Im just as confused as you are. what if they dare him to come and say hi. I mean he does know I liked him. Why wouldn't his friends know."

" True." Was all she said. Why did he come over and say hi. Weird. Does he like me or did they dare him. No he doesn't like me why would he. Or does he.

A/N

Hey hope you guys like the story so far. I'm new at this so please dont hate. I'll upload soon. Tell me what you think so far.