I'm alive !

"Mimi wake up!, Mimi? Mimi?" my mum tapped my foot to wake me up .

"Gahhh" i made a random noise as i woke up shocked. I guess i fell asleep along the way because we reached Rose hills!

Finally i can put my feet on the ground. Im alive i yelled as i jumped out of the car, only to realise it was night time.

"What time is it ?" i asked

"3 am" a gruff male voice replied.

I turned around to meet a huge man, i mean seriously huge man (like a mac upsize kinda huge man) in front of me. I blankly stared and my mum nudged me and shot a glare at me .

"Hello Mr. Rivers, nice to finally meet you" my mum smiled politely extending her hand.

He shook my mum's hand and gave a brief smile flashing a perfect set of teeth. I think i suddenly woke up for real because i was out of my sleepy daze and realised that he was a really handsome man. He looked like he was in his 30s , but i had a feeling he was older than that. He had black hair, blue eyes and a great complextion . Chiseled jaw, a toned body under his tux, wow he was the total package. I almost (keyword: almost) wanted to wiggle my eyebrows suggestively to my mum to hint her that she should go out with him, till i noticed a simple but expensive looking wedding band around his ring finger. Well he's taken and my mum's out of the game .

"Hi im Naomi, you can call me Mimi" I said .

He smiled again and said "Ahh nice to meet you, I've been expecting you. "

Is it just me or does this guy sound like a creepy serial killer ? What if he is ? What if he wanted to kill me and stuff me and lock me in a creepy basment? Okay, okay the last one is sorta from a late night horror movie i watched but well... it could happen!

I think he noticed how paniced i looked and said " i didn't mean it like that Ms. Black . I'm the town's mayor so as a part of my duty i welcome new comers when they first arrive to our town. It's a small town, so most of us know each other. I'm sure you'll love Rose Hills as well"

Finally letting his words sink in i gave a slightly nervous chukle while murmuring a "that was awkward" under my breath.

He gave me a final warm smile and walked away as if he had heard what i said. I could bearly hear what I, said how could he have heard it ? 

Puting that thought aside i helped my mum and the movers put the last of the boxes away. Guess they put most of the stuff in while i was talking to Mr. Rivers.