Ewww no kisses till you've brushed your teeth

Ekkkk 3k? Omg hahhaha double update today ! Enjoy.

Naomi's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning. Back in Ray's bed. It feels like everything happened so quick. Ray just made me his girlfriend and i said yes? What was i thinking.

Yes, i did have a crush on him but was i ready to date him? And i waited for him for so long yesterday. He just left me stranded on the couch. I didn't even say goodbye.... But since it was the first time he's done this since we became a couple i decided to let it go.

I felt him stir in his sleep next to me and his hands rose up as he began to stretch i asssume. He rubbed his eyes and pulled me down to lie down with him. I crashed on to his abs and his hands were on my back.

"Morning Beautiful" he said and kissed me.

"Ewww no kisses till you've brushed your teeth Mister." I playfully pushed him chuckling.

"Really?" He asked his eyebrow raised and a smirk on his lips.

"Yep really." I replied trying my best to look serious.

"In that case...." he said as he leaned in and kissed me again. Trailing kisses on my nose and cheeks.

"Ray....." i started laughing and pushing him off of me.

This was fun. His absence yesterday had been made up for because of this moment. I couldn't stay mad at him. He finally decided to wake up as i headed to the bathroom in my room to shower and get ready. It was saturday and i was planning to go home today. We ate breakfast quickly.

"Ray I'm going home for the weekend, is that fine with you?" I asked.

I didn't know if he had made plans with me or anyone so i thought I should ask him.

"Oh..can i come along?" He asked.

This surprised me. I'm no dating guru but I'm aware that you don't just turn up with your boyfriend home the next day after you start dating. I mean what will my mum say? I know she'll be happy for me but it was all moving so fast. I wanted to take things slow.

"Sure." I replied.

I can't believe my mouth had betrayed me. Maybe it's because i know if i stay at my home i will not be staying with Ray and for some reason i felt that i needed him. This was honestly scaring me. I'm depending on him so much even though we've just rekindled our friendship but now we're dating. I couldn't fight the smile on my face knowing that me and Ray were together.

We both packed our duffle bags with clothes. I said he could borrow the other toiletries at my place. Besides if he need something his house is just a few blocks away. That was the best part of this school since we only live 2 hours away we can visit our families.

We pulled into my drive way and there was another car parked there already. We parked Ray's car right behind and i walked into my house. Not bothering to knock because duh this is my house.

My mum was in the kitchen i could hear her humming a song. Wow she must be really happy.

"Hey Mum!" I half yelled as I hugged her.

"You scared me Mimi" she said chuckling but still hugging me.

"Hey can i talk to you about something first?" She asked her eyes searching mine nervously. I noded and followed her to the living room. I completely forgot about Ray he was looking at my childhood pictures and laughing and the embarrassing ones.

"Omg mum i totally forgot! This is umm Ray...my boyfriend." I said dragging Ray to my mum.

"Mimi, you're all grown up." She said.

I've had a boyfriend before Ray at my old town but we didn't work out so we broke up. But with Ray i feel different. Like i really really like him. I don't know why my mum was reacting in such an emotional way. But i still smiled.

Ray looked between me and my mum and shook her hand, introducing himself. But of course my mum remembered him. She even went to their house for dinner while i was at the boarding school. Way to network mum.

She said that it was so sweet we were in love. Were we in love? I don't know? It sounds very extreme to me. But i continued giving my mum and Ray a reassuring smile.

"Mimi i really need to tell you something." My mum says fidgeting.

Just then there were foot steps from the stairs. And my principal Mr. Robert walked down. Smiling at my mum and me. I gave my mum a confused look. What was my principal doing at my house?

"Remember i told you over the phone i have a surprise? Well...surprise?" My mum said looking between me and the principal nervously.

"What? I don't get it mum what's going on?" I asked obviously confused out of my mind."

Dun dun !!! Poor Mimi she's all confused! Wait till next update to find out !