I can't sleep without you

"Wait"

"What"

"How"

"Omg i need all the gossip."

"Have you two you know?"

"Guys shut up look at her eyes."

"Shit she's going to cry."

"Shut up all of you. Mimi are you okay?"

I don't know who said what. Everything was a blur. Just words that were smooshed together. I blinked twice. I started answering their questions. Honestly i told them i was a virgin. I don't know what the whole deal is. It's your personal choice on what you want to do so i always believe no one should judge anyone because they are virgins or not.

They seemed fine about me being a virgin. Which they should be. I don't care about their approval on that because that's my personal choice. Zed seemed extra quiet and was just watching me as i explained the whole lost childhood friends story.

2 hours and too many love stories later we decided to leave. The place was getting even more crowded as it became late and we jostled our way out.

"I'll drive you home." Zed offered. I was going to decline but the rest of the group urged me to accept the ride and i finally accepted. Zed's car was leading the way with 3 more cars following us with the rest of them.

Once we reached the dorms I waved goodbye and made my way up. I opened the door.

"Hey sorry im la..." before i was done talking someone tackled me to the ground.

I was forced into a hug and i instantly hugged back into the large figure. Fitting perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle. It was Ray.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?" He questioned.

I took my phone out. It was on mute. I had 25 missed calls. "What happened?" I asked concerned. The last time i checked people never call you 25 times for nothing.

"WHAT HAPPENED? Are you freaking serious? Why were you GONE for so long. I had thought something had happened to YOU." He angrily huffed out.

"WHAT THE RAY! YOU CAN'T JUST YELL AT ME LIKE THAT." i shouted back.

"A friend dropped me at home, i went out with some people" I replied after taking a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Don't ever trust random people. Luckily you met Aria." He finished pacing back and forth.

"How do you know it was Aria?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I know what i know. At least i asked Zed to drop you off." He said.

"Wait they are your friends?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah" he answered in a duh tone.

"You gotta be kidding me. I thought i actaully made friends and they were your friends the whole time. Why didn't you want me to meet them." I questioned.

"Look. Now you've met them. Happy? And i was just making sure you were safe. Don't you dare speak to me like you're questioning me. I'm going to go to sleep." And then Ray just walked off.

I was still standing in the hall. This time with tears rolling down my cheek. I didn't even know i was crying. Why am i crying. Why did it hurt so bad to fight with him. I took off my shoes and walked barefoot to my bed. I laid down and stared at the celling. I stayed awake and i heard shuffling in the other room like Ray was pacing around.

I heard the footsteps come closer and i swiftly closed my eyes. Pretending to be asleep. Ray came to my bed and ran his thumb over my cheek and i opened my eyes instantly.

"I knew you were awake". Ray said.

"I'm sorry" we both blurted at the same time.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" Ray asked, confused.

"Why Ray. Why me. Why do i feel this way. Why did i fight with you." I say. More tears fall unwillingly from my eyes.

"Shhh it's my fault baby. Come with me" he said.

My heart fluttered at his use of the word baby. Did he like me too? I couldn't help it. I followed him to his room.

"I.. icantsleepwithoutyou." He mumbled.

"Sorry what?" I asked.

"I...i can't sleep without you. Only for tonight sleep with me?" He asked much more slower.

I didn't know how to respond. Was i supposed to be happy i can sleep with him or sad that he said only for tonight. But i still noded and laid down on the side of the bed. Ray laid down on the other side and we were seperated by quite a bit of distance. And i finally fell asleep.

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

I woke up and felt a rather heavy hand hold me down. RAY. I slept with him. I couldn't help but blush at that thought.

"Why are you blushing? " Ray asked me .

"Gahhhh" i made a weird noise and stared at him. I didn't know he was awake and he was shirtless. Oh god.

"You scared me." I replied sheepishly.

I remembered him calling me baby last night and i blushed even more.

"Sure whatever you say." He rolled his eyes at me. And then he pecked me on the cheek.

"Gonna take a shower babe" he said as he walked out of bed only in his boxers.

What just happened?? No matter how hard i tried to comprehend what had happened i couldn't. He kissed me and woke up in bed with me wearing only his boxers. Oh and he called me babe too. I sat on the bed still frozen.

Hellooo maybe i do like leaving little notes so i just decided to write! Also its Moonday !! Well no more teen wolf episodes to watch so that sorta sucks. Anyways hope you enjoy this chap. Muacks!!